VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

herm956

Jun 12, 2020
why do something that has already been done? we wanted to continue. or not?
Wtf u mean by that? The game clearly says that the event takes place after Rainces's version (indirectly ofcourse).. u r so desperate to wank u might have missed some lines.. everything in SummperP's game is new.. and no sex scene? Dude wtf u expect?

Aug 13, 2021
Wtf u mean by that? The game clearly says that the event takes place after Rainces's version (indirectly ofcourse).. u r so desperate to wank u might have missed some lines.. everything in SummperP's game is new.. and no sex scene? Dude wtf u expect?
That's why I'm not even gonna waste time answering to that guy, he's just here being toxic and nothing more.

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
He's a fraud.
Dude, stop trolling. All your post are constant agressions to the developer. If you don´t like the game, don´t play it. I´m actually glad he made a remake from scratch and I believe there are many people like me who like this idea.
If you want the follow up to the original game, just wait for a new release in the original BBS and ignore this thread. It´s as simple as that

VVPUTINSOSETHUY

Jan 7, 2020
OMG. You...

REally?!! Another update is already in the works? :sneaky::cool:
Yes, in a year the main character will touch someone's tits)) Wait and believe. Wait and believe.

Dude, stop trolling. All your post are constant agressions to the developer. If you don´t like the game, don´t play it. I´m actually glad he made a remake from scratch and I believe there are many people like me who like this idea.
If you want the follow up to the original game, just wait for a new release in the original BBS and ignore this thread. It´s as simple as that
This is a typical author who promises a lot, does little, and eventually stops doing at least something.
You're very naive.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
You sound like coding and making designs/animation is as easy and fast as pressing a button :ROFLMAO:
There are many other examples on this very site of how much a single dev can release within 1 year. This is just another money grab so far. I had hopes, but they all fucked off over the wait period.

• Angry
Reactions: Joselito99
Aug 13, 2021
There are many other examples on this very site of how much a single dev can release within 1 year. This is just another money grab so far. I had hopes, but they all fucked off over the wait period.
And there are a lot of examples of others devs that do way less in a year, your point being?

Seriously you guys are acting so spoiled like you just invested your life savings in this just to cry about it.

If you don't like it just shut up and move on, either make some constructive criticism or get out.

I really hope after this @SummerP goes silent on this site, because you clearly deserve it.

I can't even understand how you can act like someone owns you something, you being toxic about it and not get immediately banned or silenced on this site.

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
And there are a lot of examples of others devs that do way less in a year, your point being?

Seriously you guys are acting so spoiled like you just invested your life savings in this just to cry about it.

If you don't like it just shut up and move on, either make some constructive criticism or get out.

I really hope after this @SummerP goes silent on this site, because you clearly deserve it.

I can't even understand how you can act like someone owns you something, you being toxic about it and not get immediately banned or silenced on this site.
Ignore him
u r just wasting your energy here

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
More effort put in the story, game has a depth and potentially will be better than Ra's BBS.

IT IS!! a continuation of BBS1 - Bobby was sent to correction center for being a perv.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes