Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the rework.
This bobby model seems more "mature" than the old underaged one
But, we need to set the point to the basic theme. "Bad Bobby"
Thats why we love this game

Reactions: ubblesnop

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
my kind of plot and no holes/females barred quality is what i like in a protagonist. hope it delivers. good luck sir

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Big Brother.. Big Brother never changes...
Max waged war together Eric and wealth,
Patreon built an empire from its lust for gold and incest...

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
SummmerP & Xaøs

Without to download the game I already can see a major problem with your project. It´s your chosen image file format (&resolution).

Try this following and judge for yourself: Take one of your rendered 1280x720 png´s and open it with "Paint" ... then zoom in to 500%. Now open the same picture again in another instance of "Paint" - but save the picture (save as...) in jpg before you zoom in again to 500%.
Why I´m asking you to do this you ask?

Simple answer: Even with the crappy windows build in painting program (which saves jpg images with 90% quality - lossy compression) you will have difficulties to find differences in quality between those 2 pictures -> BUT the jpg version is only 15-25% in size of the png version.
Now imaging further using a dedicated graphic software (freeware -> for example "XnView") where you could set jpg image quality to 100% (among many other more or less useful settings for you to play with) and still have an size advantage of around 30-35% compared to the png version without quality loss (lossless compression).
Imagine further more you could mark all images you want to convert and convert them in batch with 3 mouse clicks into the space saving jpg´s without sacrificing image quality.
What an efficient miracle this would be? *gg*

But thats not all (if you would like to improve your project further): Now imaging you render your pictures in 1920x1080 png (yeah, takes a little more time to render) and undergo these images the the same procedure. You get quality appealing pictures in HD format with file sizes around 25-35% of an png image (mostly way less than 1MB for per picture).

The same goes for the graphic format webp - there you have compared to jpg also the possibility to use them in layered images like to original png but still save a ton of space (file size) - Your and our internet connection will thank you - takes less time to up- or download your project ;)

Of course you can ignore all this and do what you want to do ...

nevertheless I wish you both all the best for your project - I liked BBS (the original) very much and therefor I can see a lot potential in your version 2.0 :)
Just test my suggestion for yourself and "see" the difference it could make ^^

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes