3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Bebr666

Aug 3, 2022
SummmerP could at least write what phase he is in, how it looks so far and not be silent on patreon for a month, not even a tap, it is not very nice from him even towards those who pay for patreon....

Bebr666

Aug 3, 2022
so I'm sorry, not a month, it's been a month and a half since nobody knows how things are with the game...

Reactions: bbs99

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Well, I don't have any inside information but I believe one can make some high probability inferences about the future based on past behaviour.
Summerp's development work is strongly affected by his somewhat unstable personal life. Usually when he goes silent for long periods of time this is the case.
He hasn't said much since May 11th which is not ideal. But we just have to keep hoping that it all works out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mikel8519

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Damn, still nothing huh? I haven't visited this thread for many months now and it remains stagnant.

I think the only Bad Bobby game that's currently up and running is that Dark Path one.
Shame, I really liked this one, models are nice and we got a slightly taller Bobby so think that was a good call.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, juice.. it's about time you learn how to spend a couple minutes to cheat stats and inventory on every single Ren'py game that's available out there.
it's child's play

- - -
Tho I could do that... idk.
:unsure:

Let me think about it.
Então? Desapareceste outra vez?

# Plz keep us posted about your progress... It feels like it's been abandoned again... Awful vibe... At least say something...

Reactions: Makwaya

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
I downloaded version 0.2, it weighs more than version 0.1, but something beyond the first day and the initial selection of scenes, the game does not start and if you start saving from version 0.1, then you can't interact with anything at all, although the map and interface are updated. I don't understand why release a version if it doesn't work! has anyone been able to run version 0.2 further than the prologue? if so, how did you do it?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes