Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Growing violets
Interesting, do you know where I can go to check out the game? Usually on f95 people post to piracy links but ALSO post to the official site the dev is using so people can follow there if they desire?

Reactions: moi69

Momonsan

Oct 30, 2020
Hey! I just created my Patreon page to start the development of my first BBW game using Ren'py. If you're interested or willing to follow me in this journey, you're more than welcome to check it out: .

For the time being, I'm doing this for fun and anyone can get access to my posts and the game itself (as soon as I finish the first version), but as you probably may know, making these games take a lot of time, especially if your pc is not that powerful (which is my case), and buying the stuff needed to add more quality to the game is expensive, so there will be different tiers so that you'll be able to contribute to the development of the game if you feel like it and in exchange, you'll get different bonuses.

I'll be uploading updates of the game and receiving feedback or suggestions for future updates on Patreon.

Here is a little teaser of what I'm currently working on. Hope you like it!

lydia walking.png

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
There is a good amount of BBW in Tales Of Androgyny. And the art style is pretty great!
Be warned though, it also contains gay, futa/trans and trap content.

Click below for some beauties:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deviant Discoveries

I haven't played the game, and I have no interest in it but they are some cuties here and there...

That's all for right now. See you next time for some more :p

Bonus stuff:
hello can i ask pls wht game is this the one big women shinny little fairy pics the bunas stuff ?

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Soooooo......I've tried out several games on the above list and have come to the conclusion that Chaixas Games has spoiled me with My Secret Fever and the Plump City series to the point of ruining all other games for me. Not that the games here aren't awesome or anything, obviously a lot of people like them, they just didn't do it for me.

So a couple of weeks ago, I said screw it, I'll learn 3D modeling and make my own game. It's a long road ahead, but here are three characters I've created - what say ye? (y)? (n)? :poop:? ............................Eggplant Emoji?

I apologize in advance if this should have been posting in a different forum, I figured this thread would be where it would have a chance to reach people of a similar mind.
u reached my mind yeaaa and thanks for making big chubby girls my favorit

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Interesting, do you know where I can go to check out the game? Usually on f95 people post to piracy links but ALSO post to the official site the dev is using so people can follow there if they desire?
Found the answer to my own question by

Reactions: Balial42 and MonZ66
D

Deleted member 3582836

Glad to see this thread is still on going, I have a long list of games to check out now (y)

reaperjoh

Jan 25, 2020
Soooooo......I've tried out several games on the above list and have come to the conclusion that Chaixas Games has spoiled me with My Secret Fever and the Plump City series to the point of ruining all other games for me. Not that the games here aren't awesome or anything, obviously a lot of people like them, they just didn't do it for me.

So a couple of weeks ago, I said screw it, I'll learn 3D modeling and make my own game. It's a long road ahead, but here are three characters I've created - what say ye? (y)? (n)? :poop:? ............................Eggplant Emoji?

I apologize in advance if this should have been posting in a different forum, I figured this thread would be where it would have a chance to reach people of a similar mind.
THEY'RE F PERFECT

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote