4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
will there be any extrem fetishes in the game like pee? i understand if not alot of devs dont touch that stuff just wanted to ask :)

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
how do i finish the 2nd mission? i killed every raider and its not ending
You have to kill 10 raiders. They are split into North, Northeast, East, and Center buildings.
The maledom content is enough for now ?
We're going to work on both simultaneously.
will there be any extrem fetishes in the game like pee? i understand if not alot of devs dont touch that stuff just wanted to ask :)
We're open to almost all fetishes. Piss will definitely be in it. There's been a lot of requests we haven't been thinking about like futa, pegging, ntr, etc. We'll hold patreon polls and see what gets the most support.

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
We're open to almost all fetishes. Piss will definitely be in it. There's been a lot of requests we haven't been thinking about like futa, pegging, ntr, etc. We'll hold patreon polls and see what gets the most support.
Will there be toggles to enable/disable certain things?

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
game is decent, good writing as well, animation for characters including CGs, hot scenes and all is fine as well. only problem is the difficulty of the game since it was this hard even for an intro. seriously. u gotta kill lots of enemies that cannot or atleast hard to avoid most of the times, with so little resources. i hope leveling up would be a thing. same goes for armors and custom weapons and upgrades. wish u luck to whoever created this game.

Reactions: Noxurtica

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020
The story and characters are on point and actually interesting. The combat system is strategic and the BDSM aspect of it is great. TONS of potential.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Very promising looking game! Really love the art of the girls!

A bit of a shame though that Scarlet put her boots back on for the FJ... that's really not my thing(Overall I personally like things more playful and less violent with foot fetish stuff, some domming is alright, but not to absurd level XD), hopefully she will later give a proper one(Especially since her feet were really well drawn in the licking part). And seeing how MC teased her about her BJ skills being surprisingly good in the other option, it would be pretty funny if we later learned that it was first time Scarlet did it XD

May 5, 2019
I've finished the update, the story and dialogue doesn't have much to be criticize, I do thought that we build our own character's personality through our choices since at the beginning we were ask this and that, dialogue overall is good, but I don't enjoy my time with the characters, I don't know if I'm being foolishly kind and polite in a apocalyptic society or these people are try hard badass or just arrogant, force and pushy, I don't know, I trust none of them.

Now, the gameplay, constant saving is a way to win the game, but do make multiple saves, there's a small room at north east won't let you out due to bug, so be mindful with that. Your best tactics are stealth kill, but it's only easy to a slow enemy, you'll have difficult time put down faster enemy, some are not even affect by stealth kill at all, so the best you can try is to gain the upper hand, it's also difficult, the AI movement are not predictable, they spot you far away, you can try to gain upper hand by side attack, but they can react faster than you do, leads to scenario like normal fight or they ambush you instead, so what do you learn from what I've mention above? It's to close the game and load the save that you are at your peak performance, repeatedly, I do that no less than below 50 times, keep that in mind, I don't attack the enemy head on, it's a waste for ammunition and resources, skills are interesting like take cover or be cautious as a buff, but I'm not interest in them, I don't know why, it make sense since take cover provide you defend but lower your offense, but I'm just not interest in using them, best things you can do is to gain upper hand, melee them to death, save you ammunition and resources.

it's a pixel graphic game, so it's always a welcome, the game could be story focus linear so I'll cross finger, reduce the difficulty (I would say it's an unfair disadvantages put on players) would make the game more fun.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I've finished the update, the story and dialogue doesn't have much to be criticize, I do thought that we build our own character's personality through our choices since at the beginning we were ask this and that, dialogue overall is good, but I don't enjoy my time with the characters, I don't know if I'm being foolishly kind and polite in a apocalyptic society or these people are try hard badass or just arrogant, force and pushy, I don't know, I trust none of them.

Now, the gameplay, constant saving is a way to win the game, but do make multiple saves, there's a small room at north east won't let you out due to bug, so be mindful with that. Your best tactics are stealth kill, but it's only easy to a slow enemy, you'll have difficult time put down faster enemy, some are not even affect by stealth kill at all, so the best you can try is to gain the upper hand, it's also difficult, the AI movement are not predictable, they spot you far away, you can try to gain upper hand by side attack, but they can react faster than you do, leads to scenario like normal fight or they ambush you instead, so what do you learn from what I've mention above? It's to close the game and load the save that you are at your peak performance, repeatedly, I do that no less than below 50 times, keep that in mind, I don't attack the enemy head on, it's a waste for ammunition and resources, skills are interesting like take cover or be cautious as a buff, but I'm not interest in them, I don't know why, it make sense since take cover provide you defend but lower your offense, but I'm just not interest in using them, best things you can do is to gain upper hand, melee them to death, save you ammunition and resources.

it's a pixel graphic game, so it's always a welcome, the game could be story focus linear so I'll cross finger, reduce the difficulty (I would say it's an unfair disadvantages put on players) would make the game more fun.
Thanks for the feedback. When I play RPGs I tend to horde items as well, so I understand your playstyle. We've added some changes to reduce difficulty for the current missions, so hopefully that will help.

I tried mega and nopy on windows version:cry:
Maybe try running the game as admin. I tested the Mega link and it's working, so I don't know what else the issue could be.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes