Recommending BDSM Game List w/Review

Oct 6, 2023
Mainly inspired by Andrash, Belphegor666, and other useful posts on F95. I decided to share a BDSM list on my own. Below are the lists as well as my grading system. Please be aware that those ratings are based on my personal preference. Therefore, they are very, very biased!!! In addition, my list not only contains maledom BDSM, Femdom, Futadom BDSM are also included.

About myself: I consider myself a sadomasochist who finds both dominations and submission enjoyable. I particularly like whipping, collaring, piercing, foot worship, pet play, and role reversal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Thanks for the Thread. I am beginning to learn that recommendation threads can have the same issue than tags. Because while both usually don't lie. The devil is always in the detail.

Having played Cyber Fuck Dolls for a bit, I kinda got bored. Mostly because while the concept is cool and all the pacing for me gets totally ruined. Which usually happens with any Sandbox game imo. (Mostly because I cheat the shit out of games because I only care for the story, so I am by no means saying my opinion is more valid.) So while few to none of the things you Blueberry wrote here are wrong there are still issues that could prevent one from enjoying games you wrote here.

I kinda feel like the world needs a VN BDSM Thread on here. Sadly, it be mostly a short one.

Though again, thanks for the info. We are better off with it than without it!

Oct 6, 2023
Thanks for the Thread. I am beginning to learn that recommendation threads can have the same issue than tags. Because while both usually don't lie. The devil is always in the detail.

Having played Cyber Fuck Dolls for a bit, I kinda got bored. Mostly because while the concept is cool and all the pacing for me gets totally ruined. Which usually happens with any Sandbox game imo. (Mostly because I cheat the shit out of games because I only care for the story, so I am by no means saying my opinion is more valid.) So while few to none of the things you Blueberry wrote here are wrong there are still issues that could prevent one from enjoying games you wrote here.

I kinda feel like the world needs a VN BDSM Thread on here. Sadly, it be mostly a short one.

Though again, thanks for the info. We are better off with it than without it!
Thanks for the feedback. If you are looking for VN, I would strongly recommend to play the game Pale Carnation. I think this game is also being mentioned in other BDSM recommendation thread. I played this game but did not finish all the content, so I did not give a comprehensive review to this game yet.

Reactions: MadDogBarrett

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Thanks for the feedback. If you are looking for VN, I would strongly recommend to play the game Pale Carnation. I think this game is also being mentioned in other BDSM recommendation thread. I played this game but did not finish all the content, so I did not give a comprehensive review to this game yet.
This may be controversial but Pale Carnation is kinda overrated imo. Quite Boring.

Fav Game so far is Stormside.

Reactions: Fiatos

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for putting my game in the list.

"Nick Marlote Noir" also having few BDSM scenes but this is just side fetish.

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry