Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon Banner 1.png

Overview:
After returning from your time within a special military unit designed for people with magical abilities, you meet your childhood friend, Riley, and her best friend Cassie, who are planning their own next steps in life. You find yourself joining them at the Stormside International Academy.
It isn't long before you discover that this academy, and the way it treats its students is anything but ordinary...
(And no, the magical abilities aren't "you can corrupt girls with your mind" or anything like that..)

This is a game about an academy that allows female students to be sexually punished and/or rewarded by an individual known as "The Magistrate". When the Magistrate gets injured, his position is up for grabs, allowing you to take his place.

Will you use your new position to protect the girls from punishment, or will you use it to become their master?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: Atemsiel - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Update only
(0.22.06 or later -> 0.23.1.4): - - - -

Extras: PDF WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS - GALLERY UNLOCKER*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RileyAnim2.gif SashaAnim2.gif SashaAnim1.gif RileyAnim1.gif CassieAnim1.gif 9.png 30.png 20.png
14.png 2A.png Hikari1.png 63.png 90.png 103.png 43.png 68.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sim16

Feb 28, 2021
View attachment 1785571

Overview:
After returning from your time within a special military unit designed for people with magical abilities, you meet your childhood friend, Riley, and her best friend Cassie, who are planning their own next steps in life. You find yourself joining them at the Stormside International Academy.
It isn't long before you discover that this academy, and the way it treats its students is anything but ordinary...
(And no, the magical abilities aren't "you can corrupt girls with your mind" or anything like that..)
It's HS2 based as you can see from the banner, so if you don't like that, you probably won't like this. Just a heads up.
Since this is the first version, I'll talk about what it currently is, and then what it will be.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-01
Release Date: 2022-04-30
Developer: Atemsiel - (Under Review)
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1785608 View attachment 1785607 View attachment 1785614 View attachment 1785619 View attachment 1785615
Looks like it could be a fun game! I'll give it a try! When do you think patreon will be up?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Looks like it could be a fun game! I'll give it a try! When do you think patreon will be up?
Well I was initially hoping it would be quick. It's been about 24 hours so far and I've heard stories of it taking as long as a month for nsfw stuff. No idea really. I'll update the post once it's up though. Like I said, this version is free anyway so nobody is missing out on anything with it being down right now :D I hope you like it! (I'm also using the same banner on patreon as I do here, so if they have an issue with it, it's probably that XD)

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Glad you like'em ;) I'm hoping to improve the quality at some point in future, but right now taking each one almost destroys my PC XD.. Apparently 32GB of ram ain't nothin' these days.
That really shows your efforts man.. Good luck with Patreon sale! :)(y)

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
I don't mind HS, I rather like it in fact. But the MC faces are all alike across many games on this site, I assume it's HS default face.

I'm not sure what feature HS has regarding male faces, surely there are more options than the default?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I don't mind HS, I rather like it in fact. But the MC faces are all alike across many games on this site, I assume it's HS default face.

I'm not sure what feature HS has regarding male faces, surely there are more options than the default?
Actually mine is a bit custom. You can't really see it in the pictures, but I tried to westernise him a bit. He's not visible 90% of the time so I didn't spend too much time on it, but yeah, I didn't want to keep him default. (The hair though... Yeah that's a default hairstyle. I'm hoping to give players the option to change it at some point like in Once in a lifetime, but I want to get the game going before that)

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
It's HS2 based as you can see from the banner, so if you don't like that, you probably won't like this.
Not usually a huge fan of HS2 renders, but these are actually much better than average- they've got that liveliness and color a lot of HS2 renders miss out on.

you meet your childhood friend, Riley
Childhood friend or "childhood friend"?

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes