Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I don't want to feel like this is an attack on the author, because I too believe that this game is very nice and the writing is great. One advice I have for the creator is to try and make a habit of posting regular updates on his Patreon.

They don't have to be anything substantial, dropping by every two weeks to say "I'm still alive and working on the game and this is what will be in the next update" would go a long way attracting more people to subscribe to the Patreon.

What's important is that he creates the feeling of a regular schedule and sticks by it.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I don't want to feel like this is an attack on the author, because I too believe that this game is very nice and the writing is great. One advice I have for the creator is to try and make a habit of posting regular updates on his Patreon.

They don't have to be anything substantial, dropping by every two weeks to say "I'm still alive and working on the game and this is what will be in the next update" would go a long way attracting more people to subscribe to the Patreon.

What's important is that he creates the feeling of a regular schedule and sticks by it.
This is a good point. I do do posts like this but they're only really for the patrons. I might look at doing public ones at some point, but for now I mostly use the discord for that. I'm pretty active in there and always happy to answer questions regarding the development.

I possibly should do the update posts more frequently, but as it currently is, I updated people on Christmas day to say that 0.21 is on track for release near the end of January. That's still the case, so I figured I'd only do another post if that changed. I don't always have something to report, or at least nothing worthy of a whole post unless I start telling people about which specific scenes are done, and what still needs to be done for the update. (Which I do sometimes in the discord)

It's a tough one, and I'm sure the way I go about it will change over time. Glad you like the game though :D

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Feels like I'm seeing the nightmare of The Headmaster all over again. Like, I keep on continuing that shit just because I hope it'll actually be a bit more tame and not be too much for my vanilla tastes at some point in time. I'm just at the first punishment with Hikari and I'm already have a need to look for a guide/walkthrough. Christ's sake...

Oh well... BRB, let's see what'll happen.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Feels like I'm seeing the nightmare of The Headmaster all over again. Like, I keep on continuing that shit just because I hope it'll actually be a bit more tame and not be too much for my vanilla tastes at some point in time. I'm just at the first punishment with Hikari and I'm already have a need to look for a guide/walkthrough. Christ's sake...

Oh well... BRB, let's see what'll happen.
I mean, if the issue is worrying about being forced to punish girls, I have no plans to do that (Or at least no plans to force players to be harsh). The punishments are a theme, but it's up to the player whether they're carried out or not. Of course, not punishing the girls could piss off the sponsors, and change the story somewhat, but not for some time yet. For now, punish the girls if you want, and if not, I'm sure they'll appreciate that.

If the worry is more along the lines of accidentally putting yourself down a path which results in horrible stuff happening to the girls, that's also not something I plan to include.The general rule is, if you want the girls to be treated nice, then treat them nice. Since half the game does branch in these 2 different themes though, you may find that it seems somewhat limited if you greatly dislike the punishment stuff. Such is the nature of the game I guess. Hope you enjoy what you do play though.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How to get "Promised Reward #2"?

And dev, you should look onto that first use of the laptop after updating the software. There's some weird stuff going on where click the close button on the update popup just keeps on repeating the dialogue text box indicating that MC's done with the laptop and gonna go sleep. Laptop just won't shutdown and I just keep on clicking on random places till' I saw the screen where the laptop is being shut down and it then progressed.

Looking forward for the updates.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
How to get "Promised Reward #2"?

And dev, you should look onto that first use of the laptop after updating the software. There's some weird stuff going on where click the close button on the update popup just keeps on repeating the dialogue text box indicating that MC's done with the laptop and gonna go sleep. Laptop just won't shutdown and I just keep on clicking on random places till' where the laptop is being shut down and it then progressed.

Looking forward for the updates.

Hmmm, I'll take a look at the laptop. 0.21 is meant to be coming out soon, so if I can reproduce the bug, I'll try to fix it in that.

Promised reward 2 is an alternative Cassie scene which you get if you didn't hook up with her at your house. (I.E. You got the dream scene, or no scene at all). There's a lot of stuff planned like that. Like getting different scenes later on if you missed out on certain scenes. For example, if in one update you get a choice whether to take a characters virginity, deciding not to might result in you doing it later on in a different way. That kinda thing.

With that said, 0.21 and onwards is planned to include a gallery unlocker which becomes available after finishing the update. Choices will heavily affect which scenes get unlocked, and I don't wanna force players to play the game loads of times just to unlock all the scenes (Unless they want to.) Of course, using the gallery unlocker will mean that the scenes they unlock may lack context, but I guess that's the tradeoff.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Damn Update not out yet.
Dev has to stay after class and will be punished by Olivia for bad behavior.
Unless he likes that, then it's going to be the creepy professor.

• Haha
Reactions: R P

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Damn Update not out yet.
Dev has to stay after class and will be punished by Olivia for bad behavior.
Unless he likes that, then it's going to be the creepy professor.
Yeah.. It got slightly delayed due to me stupidly deciding to add over double the originally planned number of possible sex scenes. Not delayed by too much though, should be out in the next few days. Though that's for my professor tier patrons. Unless one of them leaks it earlier, it'll show up here 2 weeks after they get it. The good news is that the delay (And relatively long dev time for the update) is due to it technically being the biggest update yet in terms of actual content added. Though you need to play all the different available options to see it all. It is a branching story, so that's kinda always gonna be the case I guess.

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Some good news. 0.21 did get released. Assuming it doesn't get leaked, it'll show up here on Feb 20th. I plan to have a patch out before then to address general stuff like typos and old bugs I didn't get time to fix, and this patch will be included in the public release which will probably be called 0.21.1 or something. If I get time, I'm also hoping to replace some of the early game renders, for the sake of first impressions and all that. (Testing required me to play the start again, and maaaan I really do need to go back and redo some of those.)

See you all in a couple weeks :D

PS - As far as I can tell, 0.21 fixes the AMD crash issues in their entirety, but I won't be too surprised if someone manages to prove me wrong somehow.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I'm really interested in trying your game but I have 1 question. I skimmed through the forums but didn't see an answer to it so I'll ask.
Is all bisexual and group content optional as in it never happened or is it cannon. The bi-sexual LI's is a worn out trope that used to just bore me but now actually is a turn-off for me. Your game looks really good but I don't want to invest myself in it if it has content I don't want. I sub to a lot of creators who have content I don't want but they make it all optional so that people with different kinks can enjoy their work. I just want to verify if that is the case here.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm really interested in trying your game but I have 1 question. I skimmed through the forums but didn't see an answer to it so I'll ask.
Is all bisexual and group content optional as in it never happened or is it cannon. The bi-sexual LI's is a worn out trope that used to just bore me but now actually is a turn-off for me. Your game looks really good but I don't want to invest myself in it if it has content I don't want. I sub to a lot of creators who have content I don't want but they make it all optional so that people with different kinks can enjoy their work. I just want to verify if that is the case here.
For now we have been able to avoid all lesbian content. In any case, for this you must start a relationship with the appropriate LIs, because if you don't start it, the only thing you can do is avoid seeing it.

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
For now we have been able to avoid all lesbian content. In any case, for this you must start a relationship with the appropriate LIs, because if you don't start it, the only thing you can do is avoid seeing it.
Thank you. I will try this out then.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Yeah basically what Blas said. One of the characters is canonically bi, but the only thing I'd clarify over what he said is that when you avoid seeing it in this case, you're not just skipping the scene, you're making it so that it doesn't happen, which changes the story a little. Admittedly, I have a bunch of girl on girl and group stuff planned for the future, but it's only really planned to happen if the player opts in to it. For now, if you don't wanna see girl on girl, just press no when it looks like it's going that way.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah basically what Blas said. One of the characters is canonically bi, but the only thing I'd clarify over what he said is that when you avoid seeing it in this case, you're not just skipping the scene, you're making it so that it doesn't happen, which changes the story a little. Admittedly, I have a bunch of girl on girl and group stuff planned for the future, but it's only really planned to happen if the player opts in to it. For now, if you don't wanna see girl on girl, just press no when it looks like it's going that way.
Personally there is no chance that I would say yes to lesbian sex. But I have already mentioned this other times. On the other hand, what attracts me the most about sex with several LIs is that the MC has sex with one while the others watch (and masturbate or whatever, that part doesn't matter to me as long as they don't make out with each other).

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Personally there is no chance that I would say yes to lesbian sex. But I have already mentioned this other times. On the other hand, what attracts me the most about sex with several LIs is that the MC has sex with one while the others watch (and masturbate or whatever, that part doesn't matter to me as long as they don't make out with each other).
I'm all on board with that. The only threesomes I enjoy are where I am the focus of both girls attention and they do not show interest in or touch each other.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
As of v0.22, there's an in-game walkthrough, and if you just want to know what choices are going to do when you see them, you probably don't need another one.

That said, here's a PDF walkthrough for anyone who might find it useful. It might perhaps give a big-picture view for planning purposes, and it includes short-ish summaries of how to get relationship routes. It also has indexes for how to unlock gallery scenes, photos, onions, outfits, and trophies, plus a guide to the (optional) sandbox exploration. It might also include errors. Updates not guaranteed.

Edition 6, for game version 0.23.1.2.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I don't mind the girls in the harem getting it on with each other so long as it's done with the full knowledge of the protagonist, and so long as the focus of the relationship is the protagonist himself.
The problem there is that emotion is tied up in sex and if they are having sex on the side they are developing a separate relationship and the MC is no longer the main focus.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Here's an attempt at a PDF walkthrough, for anyone who might find it helpful. It includes indexes for gallery scenes, photos, onions, and outfits. It might have errors.

Apologies if this is an unnecessary duplication of something official -- I won't update this if it's surplus to requirements.

Current to: v0.2.02.
I'll definitely be using this. Thanks a lot.

4.80 star(s) 80 Votes