Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
i must admit found it pretty funny at this point :ROFLMAO:
so i´m the only one who saw the "secret image"?
View attachment 2200426
Well you're the first person to mention it at least. It's possible you're the first to see it, as I guess most people don't skip the scenes xD. You do you though. It's technically possible to get through the whole game (At the moment) without seeing any scenes. Though doing so changes the story somewhat. Skipping scenes in Stormside doesn't mean that they happen, but you just don't see it, it means the event doesn't happen, and so the story is affected. (Sometimes. Depends on the scene.)

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Man. This game is a gem. Personally I think you're missing the male dom, bdsm and (hopefully) corruption tags, which is why I hadn't come across it sooner. I could do without the unskippable timelapse events (setting up the bedroom for instance), but all in all a great game so far. You have yourself a new subscriber. Keep up the good work Atemsiel

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Man. This game is a gem. Personally I think you're missing the male dom, bdsm and (hopefully) corruption tags, which is why I hadn't come across it sooner. I could do without the unskippable timelapse events (setting up the bedroom for instance), but all in all a great game so far. You have yourself a new subscriber. Keep up the good work Atemsiel
Thanks man, glad you like it. The reason I haven't put those tags on yet is because the game doesn't currently have them really. You could count the first punishment scene I guess, and it's definitely heading that way thematically, but yeah, I don't like to mislead people. All 3 of the things you mentioned are planned for the future though.

I'm also planning to make the timelapse events skippable at some point, but I'm not yet sure how I'll do that, due to the specifics of how they work. If all else fails, I may just make them faster. It's not currently top of my priority list however, as the next update includes a fairly complicated scene which is taking up all my time atm.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
i must admit found it pretty funny at this point :ROFLMAO:
so i´m the only one who saw the "secret image"?
View attachment 2200426
I got it on a 3rd play thru, was curious what a good boy route would open if anything.

Seems to be shaping up nicely for a decent game. Would reduce any parts like the phone call hold time. That was/is highly anoying being unable to move forward and almost got an instant quit. Even if it's an extra button "Go make a coffee" to skip...
Perhaps a bit more noticeable indicator of the phone txt as to which one is active.

Edit: Said no to Cassie blowjob and its assuming latter in phonecall about being sexbudies said yes.

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Seems to be shaping up nicely for a decent game. Would reduce any parts like the phone call hold time. That was/is highly anoying being unable to move forward and almost got an instant quit. Even if it's an extra button "Go make a coffee" to skip...
Perhaps a bit more noticeable indicator of the phone txt as to which one is active.

Edit: Said no to Cassie blowjob and its assuming latter in phonecall about being sexbudies said yes.
Granted, yes I'm probably gonna be speeding up the hold time thing, or making it react to a click. It's a joke that either hits or misses, but when it misses, it misses hard.

Which version are you playing btw? I could swear I fixed the BJ assumption in 0.2.02

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Indeed, I had missed the bugfix since I downloaded it as 2.01.
Just checked the patch notes, and yeah it apparently does fix it. There's a patch for 0.2.02, so you don't need to redownload the whole thing, but if you've already finished the game then there's no point for now since the fixes will be in 0.21 as well.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, enjoying the game so far....BUT at this point of the story, my game continually crashes without any crash report. I also made a number of attempts to load my game before the crash location, and it still continually instantly shuts down the Renply game app, right after MC finishes speaking with his first punishment victims. The instant app crash happens at the point when the spinning clock animation is triggered (loaded).

This image shows where the location of the said insta-crash is happening for me, I included a save at that spot as well. Any one have an idea how I can move forward from this issue? Is this a known issue?

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
OK, enjoying the game so far....BUT at this point of the story, my game continually crashes without any crash report. I also made a number of attempts to load my game before the crash location, and it still continually instantly shuts down the Renply game app, right after MC finishes speaking with his first punishment victims. The instant app crash happens at the point when the spinning clock animation is triggered (loaded).

This image shows where the location of the said insta-crash is happening for me, I included a save at that spot as well. Any one have an idea how I can move forward from this issue? Is this a known issue?

View attachment 2221218
Sounds like you're on an AMD GPU. Fix coming in the next version, but for now, launch the game, press shift-g and change the renderer to ANGLE2. Then quit and relaunch the game. That fixes the problem for most people.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Sounds like you're on an AMD GPU. Fix coming in the next version, but for now, launch the game, press shift-g and change the renderer to ANGLE2. Then quit and relaunch the game. That fixes the problem for most people.
Thank-you for the quick reply...I'll try that fix.

Update: In order for this issue to be resolved...if anyone else is using an AMD GPU and having this issue, be sure after the shift G changes has been done....save your game and exit the program. Then load your shift G save, and play past the location that crashes...crash should be resolved.

Thanks again for the fix information....now I'm going back to my game.

Last edited:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Thank-you for the quick reply...I'll try that fix.

Update: In order for this issue to be resolved...if anyone else is using an AMD GPU and having this issue, be sure after the shift G changes has been done....save your game and exit the program. Then load your shift G save, and play past the location that crashes...crash should be resolved.

Thanks again for the fix information....now I'm going back to my game.
Glad it worked, hope you enjoyed the game. I know what causes the issue, and I released a patch for it at the other points in the game when it happens. I forgot to fix it in that place you got the issue, so yeah. If the game was still getting "latest updates" levels of traffic, I would probably have made a 2nd patch. As it is though, I've just fixed it for the next version, and will be avoiding the thing that causes the problem in future versions.

I never realised initially how long it takes to actually release a patch even if the patch itself takes like 1 second to make. Waiting for Windows, Mac and Linux versions to build, uploading the builds to my official hosting, updating the links across the various sites where the links are officially hosted. You get the idea. It's not crazy time, but damn.

Still, live and learn. Future versions won't have this AMD bug.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how far away is the next update, was considering playing this but if the update is like a week away or something ill just wait

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
how far away is the next update, was considering playing this but if the update is like a week away or something ill just wait
Probably some time in January. Next update is a lot more complicated to make than previous ones.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
thats still close ill wait then and get a bigger initial game to play :D
I'll ping you if I remember. The update obviously will be coming out for my patrons first, but yeah. Next update is primarily Sasha and Riley. When you do eventually play, hope you enjoy.

Heads up though, things are still early days at the moment. None of the girls actually get fucked yet. Not because it isn't going to happen, it's more that the scenes have to make sense in the story at the point it's at now. (Not to say that there aren't H scenes. There's 15 of them currently I think, but I can't remember the exact count.)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
(Not to say that there aren't H scenes. There's 15 of them currently I think, but I can't remember the exact count.)
14 Scenes currently, though a couple are mutually exclusive depending on choices/scene progression variations.

Oct 4, 2017
Just wanted to drop an appreciative message, I'm loving how this game is shaping up so far. There's genuine chemistry between the characters, which is the biggest thing I look for and what so many games fail to provide. Best of luck, very much looking forward to future updates!

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Just wanted to drop an appreciative message, I'm loving how this game is shaping up so far. There's genuine chemistry between the characters, which is the biggest thing I look for and what so many games fail to provide. Best of luck, very much looking forward to future updates!
Thanks a lot man. I love getting messages like this because it feels nice to know that people appreciate the little things I'm trying to make work. Next update is most likely coming out some time in January, and although it will be a relatively short update (Due to how complicated one of the scenes is), I'm trying to go with a quality over quantity approach. Even so, communication between the characters is something I'll never cut corners on, because it's one of my favourite things to make.

Glad you enjoyed it.

(In case it matters to you, main characters for the next update are Hikari, Sasha and Riley. Though I won't yet reveal in what capacity each one is featured.)

Ass-tero

Jun 9, 2021
Like I said earlier, you have created something really good here. Take all the time you need and do things your own way.

To many people just pounce on creators for whatever reasons. All these creations here are personal stories that belong to the authors and artists. Any future shit you may get dealt by others or any you have already received, just let it roll off. We all need honest, passionate and creative storytellers, you are clearly going that direction. You have my best wishes and intent interest.

I've lurked for a long time here and never posted until this thread, never wanted to. I can count on one hand how many times I've been really really impressed with a work here. Lots have good writing, renders or details, but this is one of the few that has it all. So, I thank you. Now I have to take my other hand off my dick to raise a 6th finger for the count.

Forget all of us here and keep creating, building and brainstorming cause you are good at it.

4.80 star(s) 81 Votes