Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Not usually a huge fan of HS2 renders, but these are actually much better than average- they've got that liveliness and color a lot of HS2 renders miss out on.

Childhood friend or "childhood friend"?
Glad you liked the renders ;) I know how bland they can be so I'm trying to make sure they're a bit more lively than normal. As for Riley.. She and the main character were friends as kids, but then the MC joined the military. He's out of the military now, and Riley has recently turned 18 :D No under 18s in my game.

Unless you mean can it be edited to make her something else ;) At the moment no. I might add that in future, though it would just be a name change really. Otherwise I'd have to rewrite a lot of the story.

Reactions: AlBetGam

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Just startet the game, looks good, but the date/year across the screen is anoying.....

Ah you mean the june date right at the start? That's not supposed to stick around. It's meant to disappear. Save the game and reload the save and it should go away. I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know. It does sometimes stick around if you click through too fast so if too many people have it bug out, I'll replace it with something else.

Reactions: Holmster74

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
How grindy is it? Given the sandbox tag and that stat window.
The sandbox tag is a future tag, It's not currently included. As for what it'll be like in future, I mean sandbox as in you'll be able to go to multiple locations at different times of day, kinda do your own thing. There may be some money earning kinda activity or similar in future, but I'm very very against making it grindy. I hate that kinda stuff. For this first release though, it's just a straight up VN with occasional choices to get you used to a couple of the characters, the style, and what the animations/scenes are like. The stats screen was included mostly just because I like that stuff, and it's fun to make. You unlock outfits as you see the girls in them usually. It's not actually possible to complete this release without unlocking all the outfits so far.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Love the render (atleast girls looks normal with no oversized melon nonsense).Looks interesting to me.Will we have an android port in the future?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Love the render (atleast girls looks normal with no oversized melon nonsense).Looks interesting to me.Will we have an android port in the future?
Oh yeah, that's a big part of this tbh, even the large breasted women will have some realistic proportions. So far the game doesn't have any, but as you can see in the banner, I have a few characters for future versions.

I'm really hoping to be able to do an android port, but from what I understand it's not as simple as ticking the "Build android" tickbox. I know it's possible though, so yes, it's planned, though not until I work out how to do it and have it release in a good state. I really don't wanna release broken stuff. That's why I'm kinda uneasy about the mac and linux releases. I don't have a way to test them, so I'm just assuming they work...

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
No current plans, but it's not on my list of stuff I will never include, so maybe. To be honest though, it won't be something I'll be focusing on.
Ok make the game you think it's right in your mind! For what I played looked good so best of luck I will keep on playing it because I liked it. Hope pregnancy is added in the end ;)

Reactions: caspian90

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Ok make the game you think it's right in your mind! For what I played looked good so best of luck I will keep on playing it because I liked it. Hope pregnancy is added in the end ;)
Thanks man ;) Like I said, it's not something I'm focusing on, but I know it's a popular tag so maybe. I'm not against it, it just doesn't fit with the story yet.

Reactions: GreenOwl

duden90

Sep 8, 2020
The character models are pretty hot imo. I couldn't find but two onions hidden. There is an error that occurs when talking to your childhood friend in her bedroom.

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks, I will do :D And thanks for editing it (If that was you) to make it fit the rules, saves me the trouble. (And real quick too XD)
Yep that was me :LUL: Happy to help and enjoy your stay !

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
The character models are pretty hot imo. I couldn't find but two onions hidden. There is an error that occurs when talking to your childhood friend in her bedroom.
Hmmmm, could you send the the error log? I wasn't able to cause an error on my final run through, but this isn't entirely unexpected. As for the onions, I think 2 of them are quite hard to find, the other 3 are a bit easier.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Decent length to start and what's there at the moment looks promising, would agree with others on the renders they look good. Looking forward to more of this one, good luck dev.

In regards to the error mentioned above I would assume I got the same one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Developer: Atemsiel - Patreon (Under Review)
Don't think i've ever seen {or maybe"noticed" is the right word} a game whose Patreon is labelled "Under Review"

Why the "Under Review" status? Does someone t Patreon suspect Naughty Things?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Don't think i've ever seen {or maybe"noticed" is the right word} a game whose Patreon is labelled "Under Review"

Why the "Under Review" status? Does someone t Patreon suspect Naughty Things?
When you first launch your patreon page, a member of their staff looks over it to make sure it doesn't break their rules. This usually takes about 10 minutes - 1 hour apparently. Can be longer for nsfw stuff. I didn't know this when I was ready to launch, and I launched late on Friday, after all their staff probable left lol. I don't expect anything to happen until Monday at the earliest. You can also come under review for other reasons like suspected payment fraud or something, but I haven't gotten that far yet lol

They may come back and tell me I need to change something, not sure yet, so for now I figured I'd post the game here just to get people playing it. First version is free anyway.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Decent length to start and what's there at the moment looks promising, would agree with others on the renders they look good. Looking forward to more of this one, good luck dev.

In regards to the error mentioned above I would assume I got the same one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shocking behaviour from me, must be a typo I missed. I'll fix it and get a v0.1.01 or something up in a few mins. I assume you just pressed ignore and managed to keep playing anyway? (If you wanted)

4.80 star(s) 80 Votes