Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Shocking behaviour from me, must be a typo I missed. I'll fix it and get a v0.1.01 or something up in a few mins. I assume you just pressed ignore and managed to keep playing anyway? (If you wanted)
Yeah just clicked ignore and carried on, was the only problem I ran in to.

orensan

May 29, 2017
looks good overall, don't see why bother to put the HS2 warning.

Only con for me would be the lack to corrupt the girls, but that's just my preference

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
looks good overall, don't see why bother to put the HS2 warning.

Only con for me would be the lack to corrupt the girls, but that's just my preference
That's actually a kinda big part of the future. This is just the first release. That kinda thing will be expanded upon once they reache the academy in future releases. I only really put the HS2 warning because I see people sometimes going all "HS ew.. DAZ or die" and that kinda thing just isn't useful.

orensan

May 29, 2017
That's actually a kinda big part of the future. This is just the first release. That kinda thing will be expanded upon once they reache the academy in future releases. I only really put the HS2 warning because I see people sometimes going all "HS ew.. DAZ or die" and that kinda thing just isn't useful.
i see, good to know, added to my ever growing watch list lol.

tbh i've seen far worst games on renpy and unity than HS, let alone rpgm

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Was interested in the game until you started with this bullshit.
The sandbox tag is a future tag, It's not currently included. As for what it'll be like in the future, I mean sandbox as in you'll be able to go to multiple locations at different times of day, kinda do your own thing. There may be some money earning kinda activity or similar in future,

• Sad
Reactions: Strike-10

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
First of all, thanks for sharing, second, your game looks very good, it has a premise that, although it is not original, does not mean that it cannot be excellent, so good luck.(y);)

As for the sandbox part, many don't like this because of its repetitiveness, "go with a girl, talk to her, earn 100 points and then watch a cutscene, and so on with all of them", so I would recommend that, if you are going to insert sandbox, either as summertime saga or as milf city, that is, without "affection points" and directly to the scenes, that helps users not get bored, additionally inserting things like jobs or skill improvement can help to be entertaining.

Regarding the "possible" (although I hope unlikely) "share" content (if you don't really think of putting this content, please ignore this part), I recommend that it be according to the story, that is, if the MC is dominant and is going to to have his harem, the most logical thing is that, if he puts something in, it is more like a trio or something like that (MC, ally of the MC and girl), this to have coherence with the plot, since someone appears and steals his girls to the MC (optional or not) just would not be consistent, this is just a suggestion.

Taking all of the above into account, I think your game has a lot of power, I wish you luck and they were only suggestions, I hope they are not taken the wrong way.(y):sneaky:

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Thanks for the feedback dude, of course I'll take it as you mean it, with the best intentions.

As for the sandbox part, many don't like this because of its repetitiveness, "go with a girl, talk to her, earn 100 points and then watch a cutscene, and so on with all of them", so I would recommend that, if you are going to insert sandbox, either as summertime saga or as milf city, that is, without "affection points" and directly to the scenes, that helps users not get bored, additionally inserting things like jobs or skill improvement can help to be entertaining.
I agree with this completely. I haven't actually played either of those games (I tried ss, but the art wasn't for me) but the grindy earning points bullshit is something I want to avoid. I'm planning to make it more along the lines of having a map where you can choose different locations since there's lots of different characters, and I want people to be able to focus on the ones they like then go straight to the content for those characters. There may still be some requirements for certain events to trigger, but I decided early on to avoid the if love points greater than X kinda stuff.

Regarding the "possible" (although I hope unlikely) "share" content (if you don't really think of putting this content, please ignore this part), I recommend that it be according to the story, that is, if the MC is dominant and is going to to have his harem, the most logical thing is that, if he puts something in, it is more like a trio or something like that (MC, ally of the MC and girl), this to have coherence with the plot, since someone appears and steals his girls to the MC (optional or not) just would not be consistent, this is just a suggestion.
This is honestly not something I'm expecting to include, as I have something else planned which isn't really sharing, but still allows for interesting group sex scenes depending on your perspective. Personally I don't like these tags, so I'd only really include them if there was a lot of demand for it, and there was a way I could write it in convincingly. I'd prefer to focus on other stuff really.

Taking all of the above into account, I think your game has a lot of power, I wish you luck and they were only suggestions, I hope they are not taken the wrong way.(y):sneaky:
Thanks man, it's kinda scary putting something you've put a bunch of time into out there for people to see, but so far it seems like people have liked it :D Everything you said came across as constructive and useful, so thanks for your input!

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Updated to v0.1.01 (Except for the workupload links. I didn't put those there so I've only updated gdrive, mega and mediafire)

It literally just fixes a typo that was causing an error in Riley's bedroom. If you've already downloaded, just press ignore. You'll miss one line of unimportant dialogue and it'll save from you downloading again.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Hey Dev
Just played your prologue. Pretty interesting to be honest, the magic hands stuff is also pretty original in these kind of games so I wanna see where you go with that.
The only real complaint I have is how MC looks like a guy wearing heavy makeup haha. Maybe tone down the color of his lips? It's super noticeable in that scene where he's getting towels for the girls.
Anyway, nice work mate.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Hey Dev
Just played your prologue. Pretty interesting to be honest, the magic hands stuff is also pretty original in these kind of games so I wanna see where you go with that.
The only real complaint I have is how MC looks like a guy wearing heavy makeup haha. Maybe tone down the color of his lips? It's super noticeable in that scene where he's getting towels for the girls.
Anyway, nice work mate.
Hmmm, I'd never really noticed that while I was making it but I just looked at it again and now I can't unsee it :ROFLMAO: I'll have to boot up the studio at some point tomorrow to see if that's just the lighting, or if that's actually how it is, but yeah, I'll keep an eye on that. Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for playing ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Psymind

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Hey Dev
Just played your prologue.
I'm curious btw, did you manage to get the 3rd animated scene? (Riley in MC's bedroom) I wasn't sure if I'd made that one too specific to unlock for an initial release.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is this gonna be forced harem or will be able to pick who we wanna romance?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Is this gonna be forced harem or will be able to pick who we wanna romance?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've played this first release you'll know you have the choice to reject any of the scenes. (And even the chance to actually miss the 3rd one depending on your choices) At the moment they don't really affect your relationships with characters, but in future, they will, but the choices will always be there.

(And yeah, ngl that one is my fav for cassie as well, at least out of the ones I've decided to show for her so far :D)

Reactions: Bucketbot89

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
When you first launch your patreon page, a member of their staff looks over it to make sure it doesn't break their rules. This usually takes about 10 minutes - 1 hour apparently. Can be longer for nsfw stuff. I didn't know this when I was ready to launch, and I launched late on Friday, after all their staff probable left lol. I don't expect anything to happen until Monday at the earliest. You can also come under review for other reasons like suspected payment fraud or something, but I haven't gotten that far yet lol

They may come back and tell me I need to change something, not sure yet, so for now I figured I'd post the game here just to get people playing it. First version is free anyway.
much grass for reply

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Looks like it could be a fun game! I'll give it a try! When do you think patreon will be up?
I'll use your quote to let everyone know I guess. The patreon page has passed review, so it's now up and running!

I know this is basically a pirate site but I wanna control at very least the tags and descriptions. I guess if you feel like spending money, you can at my patreon. I'm sure the non public releases will get leaked here anyway, and I'm not gonna stop it. There may be patreon exclusive stuff that outright can't be leaked here (Names in credits, that kinda thing) but for now, just enjoy the game however you like. I just think it's pretty cool that people are playing it. I'd better get back to work ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: iC4v3M4n

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Just finished and i cant come up with anything negative to say about it honestly, i really liked it. The writing is very good and got a few chuckles out of me at times, the visuals are top notch as well, as are the animations. I also like the little sound effects used at times to emphasize the dialogue, when riley calls the MC for the first time for example. The girls we've seen so far are all cute and from the sneak peek you get at the main menu the girls that we're gonna get in the future look just as good. Tho i do find the model used for the MC a bit weird? But at least it's not the same one used in so many other HS games, it doesn't bother me much, the girls are always what's most important.

I did get the one error others have reported as well but that seems to be fixed already. Oh and for some reason the last animation with Riley kinda went crazy on me, not sure if it's my system or something else cause i didn't have any problems with any of the other animations. Specificaly it happened when the timer bar thingy appeared at top when she's about to cum, the screen started flickering and the animation basically spazzed out but as soon as the bar was gone it played normally again. Again not sure what's going on there but that was the only problem i came across.

Any way great stuff Atemsiel, keep up the good work and i'll definitely keep an eye on this one in the future (y)

4.80 star(s) 80 Votes