• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Should I allow custom names for the new characters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I appreciate you taking the time to check out the game and giving your criticism. I'll definitely consider some points you've made.

I broke down some of your points just to vocalize my thoughts back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: telotelo

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Definitely. I've considered creating a domain to run the game, but I wanted to see if there's enough interest first.
If it becomes too much of a hassle, you could get into contact with the admin at Mopoga. They work with html devs for online versions that works for both pc and mobile.

Reactions: BlackCube

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
If it becomes too much of a hassle, you could get into contact with the admin at Mopoga. They work with html devs for online versions that works for both pc and mobile.
Thanks, I'll look in to it
Do you have any other popular sites that come to mind that host online versions of html games?

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
grind fest even with cheats and kinda bullshit too fuck the mother in the living room and then see her at other times and cant go further until had sex first time seems ya cant count
How is it a grind fest with cheats when you can legit max out the stats and toggle sex on in the dev tools?
Also, the fucking in the living room is a rape scene, so it doesn't mean she will have consensual sex with you yet.

Aug 7, 2020
looks great so far i apologize on behalf of all the whiners who whil
Have your game hosted in Mopoga, it's a great platform to advertise your game
maybe its different on phone I use pc but mopoga is crap cant Fullscreen window so when clicking around can accidently close window which is obviously a frustrating boner killer also cant use console commands

Reactions: BlackCube

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
looks great so far i apologize on behalf of all the whiners who whil

maybe its different on phone I use pc but mopoga is crap cant Fullscreen window so when clicking around can accidently close window which is obviously a frustrating boner killer also cant use console commands
Personally I'm the opposite, I can't play Fullscreen.

However you can use console commands on Mopoga, there is a small extra step, pull up the console and where it says "Top" click the down arrow and change "Top" to "Mopoga.com/" and enjoy online console commads like normal.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello there !
Nice game so far but I can't seem to progress with Mandy... She's maxed love/lust but I have no idea how to unlock the scenes (can't continue interaction at evening in her room, she's never in the bathroom and never on cam).
Little help please ? Thx

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes