4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Should I allow custom names for the new characters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
BlackCube
View attachment 2835974

Given that they will be introduced, and that there will be more content with other plots.

Does that mean there will be stuff like NTR, Sharing/swinging, Gangbang, MMF etc. ?
I don't have any specific content in mind atm, but I'm not strictly opposed to any of those. I'll likely add some NTR (Completely avoidable, but if not avoided, chance you see landlady and landlord having sex), and Netori (Potentially avoidable. Would also include landlords, but instead you cuck the landlord in front of him).

Last edited:

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
"Go to the common bathroom frequently until you run into her." -- it never happens, is it a bug? do i have to be on Level 5 or something?
If you keep going in and out of the main bathroom, it should trigger at some point. I believe it has about a 10% chance or so. Might just be getting unlucky.

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
I don't have any specific content in mind atm, but I'm not strictly opposed to any of those. I'll likely add some NTR, and cuck content.
Do you know if it's going to be avoidable or not? Just so i can ignore the thread from the start lol.

Reactions: Heitcaho

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I'm stuck with sister(roommate?) :
Mandy
Morning Kitchen Completed: False
Pool Completed: True
Cam Completed: True
Bathroom Masturbation #1 Completed: True
Bathroom Masturbation #2 Completed: True
Cockslap Basement Completed: True
Living Room Camshow Completed: True
Towel Steal Completed: True
How do I complete morning thing?

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Completed almost all the scenes, can't get the event steal towel from Mandy, what do I need to do?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Completed almost all the scenes, can't get the event steal towel from Mandy, what do I need to do?
I went through all the scenes and don't remember this scene.
I know you could steal your mother's panties in the laundry room.

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
Hi!
Cant get the " Morning Kitchen Completed: False " with Mandy.
Also, cant get the sex with her. Any idea? Where should i look for it?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hi!
- There will be an option to undress her, in the dialog box.

-Sex will be available in her room in the form of an event button on the top.

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
I was talking about the first sex. As far as i cuold understand, the Kitchen event and the final Cockslap Basement event, are only available after the first sex scene...
Of course, i have love and lust at 100...

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I was talking about the first sex. As far as i cuold understand, the Kitchen event and the final Cockslap Basement event, are only available after the first sex scene...
Of course, i have love and lust at 100...
This function is also in the kitchen and under it is another option to ask her to undress in the dialogue.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

We come to the kitchen and press the button to flirt with Mandy. You are flirting with her.

- Dialogue

- Dialogue

- Dialogue

Button to touch her ass.

- Button to ask her to undress + dialogue ( We press this button and we get the completion of the event.)

Button to end flirting

Hope it helps

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Do you know if it's going to be avoidable or not? Just so i can ignore the thread from the start lol.
I also want to know if you do plan to add ntr if it will be avoidable. Please make it avoidable .
it'd be cucking the landlord when I do add it, but it'll definitely be avoidable. NTR and cuck content won't ever be forced.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
it'd be cucking the landlord when I do add it, but it'll definitely be avoidable. NTR and cuck content won't ever be forced.
The easiest way is to give 2 different routes and tell the player which choice opens the route. This method allows both ntr route and love and bdsm routes :)

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
How to trigger the scene: Living Room Camshow Completed for Mandy ?
-find key
-access her room
-find password for her computer
-access her camsite app on her computer
-go to your computer during evening

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes