3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
anyone else getting weird mouse acceleration? its really annoying
For some reason, this game need to calibrate the cursor. I don't know why, maybe it's because it is make on game maker. If you move the cursor when the game starts the first time, it screws the calibration. With the latest patch, you can do a new calibration anytime by pressing tab.

Reactions: 11jacob11
Jun 6, 2017
How do I defeat this thing?! No matter what I do I can't even damage it! I hold right click and and shoot it and its head flashes like I damage it but the health bar won't go down any!

Sakurash

Mar 3, 2019
Do a charged attacked on the head, which temporarily turns its outline from blue to red and makes it vulnerable. When you damage it enough, the body (the main health bar) can be damaged.

Last edited:

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
can someone please show or tell me how to solve the constellations puzzle in "Night dome" (star puzzle)??? I looked everywhere it's way too hard (I know I have to smash them) :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 8, 2019
can someone please show or tell me how to solve the constellations puzzle in "Night dome" (star puzzle)??? I looked everywhere it's way too hard (I know I have to smash them) :cry:
You need to smash them, then watch which of the stars are the first to react. If you smash a star and three react, link it to those three. Think of it like a chain reaction and it only reacts with the next link, then the next and so on. You can smash a bunch of different stars and try to gather what the picture looks like. For some of the complicated ones I just took pictures of the individual pieces with my phone.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
You need to smash them, then watch which of the stars are the first to react. If you smash a star and three react, link it to those three. Think of it like a chain reaction and it only reacts with the next link, then the next and so on. You can smash a bunch of different stars and try to gather what the picture looks like. For some of the complicated ones I just took pictures of the individual pieces with my phone.
(the first connections are from the walkthrough)
I recorded it and did what you said but nothing.. I'm sitting like 3 hours on that one already
View attachment Unbenanntes Video – Mit Clipchamp erstellt (1).mp4

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I have 32 gigs of ram. It's my graphics card mine burned up during covid and iv been having to use the onboard. But still the onboard wasnt all that bad with 12gb bandwidth.

12321jason

Oct 21, 2020
How tf do you do the second pyramid gate puzzle I did like the walkthrough said I should but it isn't working I also seem to have different symbols then what is said on the walkthrough
IMG_20231024_190825824.jpg

Last edited:

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
How tf do you do the second pyramid gate puzzle I did like the walkthrough said I should but it isn't working I also seem to have different symbols then what is said on the walkthrough
View attachment 3031593
I mean, that was the solution on my save. I don't know if they are randomized for each playthrough

quadrivia

Apr 3, 2019
the lack of clues for a lot of these puzzles is honestly complete and utter bullshit. the game is great, and i like that it doesnt hold your hand the entire time but FUCK some of these puzzles, and dont even get me started on the slingshots in the tower.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
the lack of clues for a lot of these puzzles is honestly complete and utter bullshit. the game is great, and i like that it doesnt hold your hand the entire time but FUCK some of these puzzles, and dont even get me started on the slingshots in the tower.
the tower is so chill what are you talking about? the boss fight? just try to get better or use cheat engine and set the speed on 0.5

quadrivia

Apr 3, 2019
the tower is so chill what are you talking about? the boss fight? just try to get better or use cheat engine and set the speed on 0.5
i did get past it, without cheating. but the whole slingshot gimmick was just really annoying, and i had several instances where i obviously hit the orbs but it just didnt register. maybe my luck is just shit

• Sad
Reactions: CarbonBeast
Jun 6, 2017
Is there any key to getting Liv to show up? I was exploring the forest and she just randomly showed up, but I resurrected the wrong skeleton so I reset and I haven't seen her since.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes