• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Maybe the abandoned tag should be removed ?
It should be as this game is definitely not abandoned.

This is one of the few I check up on every once in a while because it's actually fun and entertaining.
Abandoned tags get removed, when we update the game HERE. Like now.

Btw as I saw the game size changed from 70mb to 700. Please report missing or not fitting tags.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So last one worked fine on my pc, this one I get fatal error out of memory. With latest graphics driver and directx it seems I'd have to pony up 200 dollars for a new graphics card just to play this. As somehow it uses more then 512 memory.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BEWitches-2023.10.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
So last one worked fine on my pc, this one I get fatal error out of memory. With latest graphics driver and directx it seems I'd have to pony up 200 dollars for a new graphics card just to play this. As somehow it uses more then 512 memory.
What kind of memory, specifically? If it's just saying "out of memory" that likely means RAM, not VRAM. Driver version and DirectX install doesn't magically change your available memory, either; and the DX version especially doesn't matter, since the game is using Direct3D, and comes packaged with the correct version.

Btw, the game runs in 32bit, and only seems to use around 2GB of RAM. With it being in 32bit, that means the *absolute most* amount of RAM it could ever allocate is 4GB. If you're actually trying to play modern games with only 512MB of RAM, then that's really only on you, as even modern internet browsers use twice that amount normally. Getting a new stick of DDR3 (I assume that's what you have, if you're using 512MB) you can buy in a 2 pack of 8GB each, for under 20 USD. That's 16GB total, btw. Which is 16000MB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11jacob11

throwawayaccount55

Oct 27, 2019
Since there wasn't a proper changelog with this release, I'll summarise what I've seen based on playing through to the end of the current demo (and failing to find like ~40% of the secrets)

- New plot (actually pretty decent)
- Lots of new monster girls
- New map regions. Auria tower, Biscotti plains/forest/town/tunnels, Night dome. Each area also has it's own unique puzzles instead of just the "put coloured shapes into slots". Fights also have different modifiers as to what appears on the matching field (the area with the onyons you match to get mana).
- You can now recruit enemies into your party as allies, and rank them up. Some saverooms will allow you to adjust your party composition (a deck of cards will appear next to the clock in the saveroom)
- Each character has their own shape fight attack. Vuu still shoots projectiles, but Rose has boxing gloves and T lays mines or throws grenades which do AOE. Other recruited party members also have different attacks.
- You can change characters during fights. This swaps in the next character in the party along with all their spells and heals a little bit. You can only do this once per character in the fight, all the way back to the character you started the fight with.

Also the music slaps way too hard. The music has no right being this good.

ethanruin

Jul 9, 2017
God I love B.E. but this game is such a trudge to even begin anything. You have to be a Bejeweled fanatic to be engaged with this game long enough to actually get anything. Not being able to save wherever is also pretty unbearable considering trudging back to the save area ends up in even more random encounters that take at least a minute each even if you're a god.

Oct 8, 2019
How do you get past the windmill in Biscotti? I found the button but it's not enough.

EDIT: It's a fake button, great

Last edited:

11jacob11

Oct 7, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? I'm stuck on the two layer mushroom puzzle. The first one if it turns out there's another one.

That said I'm loving the game so far!

Edit: Never Mind I figured it out.

Last edited:

throwawayaccount55

Oct 27, 2019
How do you get past the windmill in Biscotti? I found the button but it's not enough.

EDIT: It's a fake button, great
I got stuck for a long time in biscotti as well. If you go back to the portal near the save room, there's a sign giving some hints. Basically, you can switch cursor mode after you get trapped and smash the barrels/push switches. You switch by pressing C or scrolling.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes