HushGames

Game Developer
May 20, 2023
banner.png

Overview:
This game is centered around a young girl in her twenties, as she starts her new job at a special resort, the Beach Bunny Resort.
You tag along with her on this journey, except that you yourself are more akin to her subconscious, giving her suggestions and
"helping" her out on this new journey, but she might not always listen to what you have to say!
And we both know that by "helping" we mean turning her into a freeuse slut for all of the resort guests to enjoy right?
After all that's what we want you to do, and she will definitely love it as well.
This game is very obviously in it's initial stages and there isn't a lot of content yet, but I appreciate any and all feedback that you may have,
as this is technically my first proper game that will be on the bigger side!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2024-05-25
Developer: HushGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Length: Very short
Other Games: Hush Anthology - What Hole?
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Quality Of Life Features:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Fun, if a little short. I suggest making some of the images bigger as there are tiny ones. The grind to take the second test is also a little too long

• Red Heart
Reactions: HushGames

HushGames

Game Developer
May 20, 2023
Fun, if a little short. I suggest making some of the images bigger as there are tiny ones. The grind to take the second test is also a little too long
Thank you for trying the game and providing feedback!

This is only the first release, there will be much more content so don't worry. :p

As for the small images sadly I had trouble finding ones that would fit in with the scene in a higher resolution, might have to look for new sources honestly.

And as for the grind, I didn't want to keep rebalancing the game every update (and it would be unfair to people that use their old saves) so I've used what I would consider to be the (mostly I hope) final requirements, however in the next update there will be more events added for before taking the test, and the existing smaller events will also be fleshed out more to help with the grind.

As the test is meant to be seen as a progression to the next stage, rather than the very first thing the player wants to do. I've included it in the first release though as I wanted to show what the game will be about.

Reactions: tseug

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I think you should have put more time in and added more content for the first release. It makes a huge difference in the amount of subs you get at the start which is crucial to any developer.

HushGames

Game Developer
May 20, 2023
I think you should have put more time in and added more content for the first release. It makes a huge difference in the amount of subs you get at the start which is crucial to any developer.
Probably, I have a bit of a problem spending too much time perfecting things though and that results in me never actually making the release, so I set myself a time limit and I've reached it and so the first release is actually here!

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

fgv2

Mar 22, 2019
1716732538999.png
1716732568890.png
Clearly not though? The curtains are blue so that you could make this reference. You couldn't do that if they were a different color or if they weren't mentioned. In calling attention to it, you've given this detail more intention than almost any other detail in the entire game.

• Haha
Reactions: HushGames

HushGames

Game Developer
May 20, 2023
is there only lesbian content in game / planned?
No, there is already straight content in the game (only 1 scene), the early game will revolve a lot around exhibitionism, and then transition into more intense free-use, there will however be quite a bit of threesome / group content, and some lesbian content that involves the 3 main girls that have already been introduced in the game.

Reactions: kino4ka

HushGames

Game Developer
May 20, 2023
View attachment 3672868
View attachment 3672873
Clearly not though? The curtains are blue so that you could make this reference. You couldn't do that if they were a different color or if they weren't mentioned. In calling attention to it, you've given this detail more intention than almost any other detail in the entire game.
The blue curtains is just a personal joke because I've always hated learning about literature where everything was over analysed for no purpose, so I made it into an easter-egg, there will be plenty more of them because they're fun to make and think of!

There are already 2 other easter eggs in the game, although they can barely be called easter eggs really, there were some player actions that I had/wanted to account for happening so I made them a bit more fun while I was at it.