Others Beast Breeder [v0.0.1 Alpha] [GrayCatGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JB42lO.png

Overview:
Welcome to Beast Breeder, an adult-themed monster breeding and simulation game! We aim to build a breeding game with the foundation of the legendary Breeding Seasons. Currently, the game is in its most basic state, with only the main gameplay loop and a basic interface created. In the next update, animated scenes between the monsters and the player will be added. As we progress with each update, we will visually improve the game, add animations, introduce NPCs, and expand the farm and its town. Check out the Roadmap for more details!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-29
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: GrayCatGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What exactly does this mean? You can only use the MC for breeding? I assume not, because there are other males on the rooster in the preview pics. What a stupid thing to say for a monster breeding game :FacePalm:
The MC deciding that other males breeding the monster girls is not NTR. WTF :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
The users here ... I can't.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The MC deciding that other males breeding the monster girls is not NTR. WTF :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
The user here ... I can't.
According to like half the people on the site, this is def ntr/sharing lmao. I know it isn't ntr, but most of the people who hate ntr, see it as such if any female has sex with anyone but MC. So "no ntr" in this just means there will be some female NPC's who can't breed with others :WaitWhat:

The claim just seem so odd in a game of this category.

Reactions: fireboon

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
According to like half the people on the site, this is def ntr/sharing lmao. I know it isn't ntr, but most of the people who hate ntr, see it as such if any female has sex with anyone but MC. So "no ntr" in this just means there will be some female NPC's who can't breed with others :WaitWhat:

The claim just seem so odd in a game of this category.
Wait to early to say, for one.
And even there were male NPCs who the MC deceids they could fuck certain female NPCs would not be considered NTR anyways. so its not odd to say there is no NTR....

But hey if the users here are pro in somethings its crying (y)