Others Beast Breeder [v0.0.1 Alpha] [GrayCatGames]

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
> Breeding season clone
> We
> Released in a basic state
> Patreon already out
> 14.50 minimum subcriber tier

I see we're doing another one of these. Maybe the furries will decide not to fall for this one? Oh who am I kidding :HideThePain:
Let them fall for it, I'll be here for the 0.0.1 increment updates every 6-8 months :LUL:
Then 2 years or so down the line a rework will come :HideThePain:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Welp, I'll start taking bets on how this ends up, I suppose.

Is it going to end up going nowhere and get abandoned, or is it going to get infrequent and super small updates to milk the patrons dry?

Of course, there's the third option of "they'll actually make and finish the game", but let's be real, that's super unlikely.

So, who'll bet first? Personally, my bet is on option two.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Of course, there's the third option of "they'll actually make and finish the game", but let's be real, that's super unlikely.
Is there any game of this type that reached release version?
Monster Black Market and its clones are not considered this type for the purposes of this question.

Edit: oh yes, Slave Matrix is marked as complete. So it is not entirely impossible.

Last edited:

Whimsy Loser

Jul 21, 2017
While I am a sucker for monster breeding games, I am immediately skeptical of anyone who refers to the absolute mess of a game that was breeding season as 'legendary'.

Reactions: fdfggfd

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3880260

Overview:
Welcome to Beast Breeder, an adult-themed monster breeding and simulation game! We aim to build a breeding game with the foundation of the legendary Breeding Seasons. Currently, the game is in its most basic state, with only the main gameplay loop and a basic interface created. In the next update, animated scenes between the monsters and the player will be added. As we progress with each update, we will visually improve the game, add animations, introduce NPCs, and expand the farm and its town. Check out the Roadmap for more details!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-29
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: GrayCatGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3880261 View attachment 3880262 View attachment 3880263 View attachment 3880264 View attachment 3880265
No, Thank you.

Just no.

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Someone remind me, has there ever been a successful breeding game along the lines of Breeding season or have they all crashed and burned?

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
lets see how long it takes the breeding season curse to strike this one. i'll give it a generous 2 months before the cracks start to show. meanwhile, anyone wanna make a bingo card for breeding season clones? i think "artist pulled out", " steriotypical sothern woman" and " 10$+ patrion tiers" would be a good start for it

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
lets see how long it takes the breeding season curse to strike this one. i'll give it a generous 2 months before the cracks start to show. meanwhile, anyone wanna make a bingo card for breeding season clones? i think "artist pulled out", " steriotypical sothern woman" and " 10$+ patrion tiers" would be a good start for it
It's not a 'curse' when it's self-inflicted. Those Patreon prices are insanely greedy even by Breeding Sim standards, and the suspiciously wealthy furry pandering is blatant. Someone would have to be a complete fool to think this isn't a quick cash grab that will die at version 0.02d within in a year.

Someone remind me, has there ever been a successful breeding game along the lines of Breeding season or have they all crashed and burned?
Like Breeding Season? Pretty much zero. The best I've seen are some Japanese brothel-sim type games that have pregnancy and monstergirls.