MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Listen man I like my femboys, but this is what the author wants to make and that's ok
If you don't like it don't play it
listen man... i don't like your tone, if you don't like my opinion on this matter, then don't read me.... ok?

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
no raven femdom?
no beast boy turn into a sissy or obeyboy?
no pegging path?

then.. im out.. too many heterosexual games..
have fun
Maybe check back the game in the future!
Next update will have more gay related stuff with the Sissy Bunny Path!
And scenes surrounding "What Ifs" are in production! They will be related to Beast Boy using his powers on himself, and resulting in Bad Ends.
I'll explore the Raven Femdom side in some of these What Ifs, so check back in the future! You might find something you like!

May 3, 2022
ngl ai cg kinda sucks, it feels souless or something idk like its ok but the expressions kinda inconsistent aswell the colors of their clothing yeah sure its just minor detail but i find those minor details a reason why i would play the game

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Maybe check back the game in the future!
Next update will have more gay related stuff with the Sissy Bunny Path!
And scenes surrounding "What Ifs" are in production! They will be related to Beast Boy using his powers on himself, and resulting in Bad Ends.
I'll explore the Raven Femdom side in some of these What Ifs, so check back in the future! You might find something you like!
so the game is full on harem also is this a trainer kind of game?

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
so the game is full on harem also is this a trainer kind of game?
More of a Sandbox with characters you can interact and transform, not really a Trainer because there won't be any stats or "training" to be done, or any gameplay mechanic you mind normally find in a Trainer game.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
More of a Sandbox with characters you can interact and transform, not really a Trainer because there won't be any stats or "training" to be done, or any gameplay mechanic you mind normally find in a Trainer game.
so siden its a Sandbox what is the gameplay like cos alot of vn does lag in the gameplay so i think vn need have alot of choices so player feels like they are part of it and what i meant by train was do you slowly build harem and slowly transform them or do they just transform out of the blue

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
so siden its a Sandbox what is the gameplay like cos alot of vn does lag in the gameplay so i think vn need have alot of choices so player feels like they are part of it and what i meant by train was do you slowly build harem and slowly transform them or do they just transform out of the blue
Mix of both

hopefully its repeatable anal, add ass eating too!
Noted! Always nice to have more ass eating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf
Nov 22, 2018
So a couple of questions.
My main question is that the summary says he will transform the girls into animals. Will there be endings where he transforms one, some or all girls into full on animals (sentient and/or talking or regular animal) and mates with them in human and/or animal form?
Will all girls get impregnation and/or pregnancy options?
Finally, will there be more Teen Titans characters to transform, like Starfire, Blackfire, Jinx, Kitty and more? Also, maybe one of the bad ends on Raven femboy bunny path could be Beastboy could accidently turn himself into a girl bunny for Raven to knock up.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
So a couple of questions.
My main question is that the summary says he will transform the girls into animals. Will there be endings where he transforms one, some or all girls into full on animals (sentient and/or talking or regular animal) and mates with them in human and/or animal form?
Will all girls get impregnation and/or pregnancy options?
Finally, will there be more Teen Titans characters to transform, like Starfire, Blackfire, Jinx, Kitty and more? Also, maybe one of the bad ends on Raven femboy bunny path could be Beastboy could accidently turn himself into a girl bunny for Raven to knock up.
Hello!
Lots of questions, let's go one by one.
The transformations into animals will be in the way of anthro furries, or anthro animals, there won't be any feral animals or bestiality on the game.

The goal is for the game to have no "End", there will be Route Ends, where you finish a transformation of a character, but you'll be able to continue playing and have sex scenes with those finalized transformed characters.
Same with special scenes where Beast also transforms with the "victim". These will come in the future, as updates roll out.
I'm making a Roadmap and will in the future post it where details better the future updates for the game.
The Patreon Exclusive scene for now has a good showing of how far these transformations will go!

About impregnation scenes, that will come in the future, not sure if all characters will have it, but that might come as a vote for the community to vote on.

And about future characters, yes! The main goal is to have more characters from Teen Titans and DC as a whole, and also characters from outside of the DC Universe.

And for last, thanks for the suggestion! Will be sure to remember it for the future, a lot of people have messaged me saying that they really enjoyed the Bad Ends in the game and would enjoy seeing more of them! So I'll explore them in the future.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
This was fun. I enjoyed slipping my semen into the coffee and tea particularly. I'm not so into girls, but the Beast AI CG's were pretty hot.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Ok so it has the gay tag and I need to know if it's just one obscure scene locked away in some convoluted shit and/or it's just a single scene barely a minute or two lost in a sea of straight sex. Cause it's extremely annoying many people abuse the tag system like I mentioned before

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Ok so it has the gay tag and I need to know if it's just one obscure scene locked away in some convoluted shit and/or it's just a single scene barely a minute or two lost in a sea of straight sex. Cause it's extremely annoying many people abuse the tag system like I mentioned before
you can turn the main female character into a trap character. But it sounds like maybe there will be actual gay options in future...?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes