Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
I feel like tiger TFs should have some abs/ FMG tbh, seems fitting for tiger.

Well, you kind of nailed it, the last phase of her TF will 100% be related to that.
We've seen Starfire be really energetic and always wanting more, her final scene will 100% be related to that, and her using her strong Tiger body for lots of things.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
I want to thank everyone for their support!
My goal was always to grow to a point where I could hire and pay an artist to create special and real art for a game.
I'm glad to say that we reached that!
Work on Beast Control will continue, but now we're also developing a 2nd game with real art without the use of AI.
The artist Luichemax will be in charge of Character Art, and another artist will be in charge of Backgrounds.
This is a small sneak peek of a TOTALLY new character, Blackbird.

Thanks again everyone for their support and feedback!
BlackBird (2).png

Reactions: Troqu and Oliz82

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
My goal was always to grow to a point where I could hire and pay an artist to create special and real art for a game.
I don't want to sound too critical, but have you also considered hiring a writer?

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
I don't want to sound too critical, but have you also considered hiring a writer?

Bit critical, bit rude, but I get the question.
Kind of, a friend of mine which is a writer offered to help teach me to write even better, and help spellcheck the results.

Skullking654

Jan 16, 2018
do Raven and Starfire still have their powers? I mean sure turning a hottie into an even hoter beast woman is nice. But I still like them having more to them like powers for extra fun...

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I like the game, but it's pretty short. Looking forward to more content in the future. What girls are planned for this game next and overall? I'll be disappointed if Blackfire and/or Terra aren't on that list.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
do Raven and Starfire still have their powers? I mean sure turning a hottie into an even hoter beast woman is nice. But I still like them having more to them like powers for extra fun...
Yep!
'tho, I am limited with what I can do with AI, so it's hard to implement them on scenes.
Won't be a problem on Beast Maker.

I like the game, but it's pretty short. Looking forward to more content in the future. What girls are planned for this game next and overall? I'll be disappointed if Blackfire and/or Terra aren't on that list.
There's a big list of girls planned, Blackfire and Terra are on it, but the next girls added are always voted on Patreon on a poll.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Bit critical, bit rude, but I get the question.
Kind of, a friend of mine which is a writer offered to help teach me to write even better, and help spellcheck the results.
Well, the concept of transformation and mind control are two of my favorite fetishes, so I have a weakness for this type of game.

A few things I noticed:

1) The first transformations for each character should be much less obvious.
Heroines like Raven have a large amount of magical power, and if they noticed that something was obviously wrong with them, it wouldn't be a problem for them to fix it. So the first changes should be small and should teach the character to like these changes so that they are not afraid of bigger changes.

2) It should also be noted that a large number of young heroines work in a team.
So even assuming that they wouldn't notice that something is wrong with them, others would notice and do something about it. So (referring to point one) you'll have to explain why it's not suspicious to anyone else.
"Study holidays" , "Vacation", "I want to spend some time with my parents", "Sick leave", etc.

3) I like the concept that Beast boy has to somehow get his DNA into other people's bodies in order to change them.
But filling balloons with your sperm and throwing them at people... that's something a 13-year-old adolescent boy would come up with (personally i would remove it completely). Plus, one hot shower is enough to make it all go away. Dirt and various liquids from the surface of our body are not exactly absorbed inside.

4) You should focus on things like:
Cum in food, Cum in drink, French kissing, Cumming inside mouth and Cumming inside pussy.

In the case of heroines, it should be about gradual seduction, possible dating and secret corruption.

In the case of Villainess, you should be more direct, as you don't have to worry about being exposed by authorities or heroes of good. Here you could apply real combat. Beast Boy would have to train his fighting skills if he wanted to survive a confrontation with the stronger villainess. You could fight them, defeat them, and then rape them. They would gradually change more and more and give you less and less resistance or, on the contrary, they would put up even more resistance, because they would know what awaits them if they lose. That sounds a lot better then throwing cum balloons at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexizor

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Next update should be live next week!
I'm also happy to announce that we got a new writer!

I can also say that on the next update, we'll have the entire first part of the game rewritten.
That will be:
- Intro
- Beast Bomb's Making and Meeting Harley
- Raven BBW Cow
- Raven Bunny Femboy
- Raven Bunny Bimbo

And the new Pony Harley Quinn and Horse Beast scene for Patreons will be written by our new writer.

Can't wait for you all to see all the work we've been putting in this update!

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes