Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Gwen is being turned into a mouse or cow woman according to the shadows from I can tell. Missed chance, she should be tuned into a black cat because of her super hero costume she had in her series was cat themed.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Gwen is being turned into a mouse or cow woman according to the shadows from I can tell. Missed chance, she should be tuned into a black cat because of her super hero costume she had in her series was cat themed.
Oh, don't worry, Gwen will be getting a cat TF scene, just not as a main path.
But yeah, you're almost right, Gwen's path will be Mouse/Cow and a special 2nd one for Mouse too.

Reactions: Sgt. M

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Kiryuuco. I was checking out the latest update and found that there was 4 Harley scenes but I could only trigger 4 of them. I am a non patron so could that be it? If so then that scene is miss labeled.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Kiryuuco. I was checking out the latest update and found that there was 4 Harley scenes but I could only trigger 4 of them. I am a non patron so could that be it? If so then that scene is miss labeled.
I'm... I'm guessing you mean you can only trigger 3 of them.
And yep, you'd be right.
Harley has 3 main scenes, and one extra that is exclusive to Patreons, can be accessed on her menu after finishing Raven's Route.
It was made to celebrate 100 Patreons, it will be unlocked for Non-Patreons in the future.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I'm... I'm guessing you mean you can only trigger 3 of them.
And yep, you'd be right.
Harley has 3 main scenes, and one extra that is exclusive to Patreons, can be accessed on her menu after finishing Raven's Route.
It was made to celebrate 100 Patreons, it will be unlocked for Non-Patreons in the future.
Yeah I meant 3, any who. Yeah, it's currently not labeled that which may cause some confusion and since I don't know the timeline (if you have one) for making free for non-patreons I thought I'd mention it

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes