Unity BeastBeat [v0.1.15a] [C-BoneGames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Temp0r

Jun 7, 2023
man, I gotta say, the new track by Ardwolf for Lee is a banger. I think this is the normal mode beat map that's going to get me to want to get good at this type of game too.

How are people's success rates for getting "beat master"? full combo even

Last edited:

Temp0r

Jun 7, 2023
I'm so close to getting a "Beat Master", but only for the easy charts. :'(
Finally got a beat master grade on Lee's(Wyrmheart) easy beat map, but it took waaaay too many attempts. Some ddr/taptap veterans might be able to get better success rates...

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
Finally got a beat master grade on Lee's(Wyrmheart) easy beat map, but it took waaaay too many attempts. Some ddr/taptap veterans might be able to get better success rates...
That's awesome, I'm quite used to other mechanics of rhythm games than this, so it's quite a learning curve for me.

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Someone know game have animation separated from game?
The Dev sometime post the separate animation as short visual video. But only for big update. Someone in this thread at few page before collected all of the clips and uploaded them on Mega. Take few page back buddy.

Reactions: FarCrock19

Temp0r

Jun 7, 2023
Nice! This normal difficulty beat map for Gideon is exactly what I'm looking for to practice harder note combinations that get used in hard difficulties

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes