Epicpandaninja

Jul 11, 2022
xD ya i know right?
Let em be bruh not everyone is on same level...but try to help em if you can !
if y'all would pay attention: the creator posts development updates on their discord. They are actively working on it but it's not like it's the only thing they have to do. They have a life and a job outside of this so development is a bit slow. Especially this early in it.

Reactions: biktori408

biktori408

Apr 2, 2018
if y'all would pay attention: the creator posts development updates on their discord. They are actively working on it but it's not like it's the only thing they have to do. They have a life and a job outside of this so development is a bit slow. Especially this early in it.
Good good Best of luck to em.

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
How do I find the discord?

The invitation both here and twitter no longer work.

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
When I lose to the Kraken monster in the ship area, in stead of getting the kraken defeat scene, I am sent as a slave in the arena. Is there a specific kraken that I should be fighting (there are multiple) or am I doing something wrong?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Can someone upload it to another host? GDrive is not working, Uploadheaven gives error 404, Mixdrop is slow and my download link expires before the download finishes, and Mega has bandwidth limit... :rolleyes:
The dev may do well to put the game on itch.io as well; they have their own download server. Idk if that one has a size limit, though.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before anyone asks, no I do not have the new version, namely as it isn't on dev's discord

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
It appears he wrote/posted changelog, BEFORE finishing the game release, as he thought he would be able to get version 0.1.2.6 out by last weekend, which due to rigging issues he was not.

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Changelog 0.1.2.6:
(Contains minor spoilers regarding new content)

replaced 2 old placehholder levels with new maps
2 entirely new locations
new AI Patrol System
new Enemy Spawn system
day/night prototype system for AI (limited to 1 specific area for now)
upgrade of the skill/magic System to ease further development
new magic spells
homing projectiles with Enemy detection
destructable props (prototype)
Ore Mining/Mining system
weapon bench (upgrade system prototype)
new interaction with Mechanic Girl = deliver mysterious boulders (can be obtained with Mining), she will use her tools to open the boulders up, can drop rare ores for weapon upgrades
overhaul of the quest system
new quests
lockpick prototype
2 new characters with Questlines
3 new enemy types (female Elf paladin with breakable armor // young scorpion// scorpion babies)
Introduction of the Trap-system
Introduction of the Pregnancy system
Character customisation prototype
1 new armor set
Introduction of rare/special loot items mixed with Exploration of the new levels
new defeat scenario in deep cave
new slavery defeat scenario (in progress)
new scenario in dungeon (in progress)
1 new nsfw animation in total (spider web) ---- milkmachine/pillory is started, but will be added in 0.1.3 due to technical issues

reworked loading screen to optimize the game
60 fps lock for smooth framerate
movable camera with number-pad

I'm 90% sure I'm forgetting a few things, it's been so long I don't remember the old build (edited)

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
I give
View attachment 1971543

Overview:
A world full of evil awaits you......... Can you save this world from being plunged into darkness, or is it already too late? Can you save those that you care about, or will they become slaves to corruption? Find out the fate of the young princess Rose, who is seeking her sister that went missing in a land far away.....

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: BeasthunterUniverse -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls+Tutorial:

I give up, you guys keep making the same stupid games. Nobody has yet to make an open world game with these kinds of graphics with a male protage and r*** with female NPCs and I guess no one will ever smh. There are dozen of games in early access just like this and released from Japanese devs with the same borign female protag nonsense

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes