Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
lol i had the first bug when i was looting the first box ... if you click G and take all ... the loot is still there and then if you click E a windo will show and even if you click Esc or G or what ever you click you are stuck . like it did not take me 30 sec to get a bug and the dancer thing is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam she does not do anything just standing there . and more i remamber playing this game loooooooooooong a go but i had sex with some pepole ... or was it a deff game ... i don't know ... long story short ...9/10 shity gameplay , kinda good art . and lam controls just be like the normal games with the controls pls , lastly the T poss are just soo many . ty

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
lol i had the first bug when i was looting the first box ... if you click G and take all ... the loot is still there and then if you click E a windo will show and even if you click Esc or G or what ever you click you are stuck . like it did not take me 30 sec to get a bug and the dancer thing is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam she does not do anything just standing there . and more i remamber playing this game loooooooooooong a go but i had sex with some pepole ... or was it a deff game ... i don't know ... long story short ...9/10 shity gameplay , kinda good art . and lam controls just be like the normal games with the controls pls , lastly the T poss are just soo many . ty
sorry that you don't like the game, keep in mind tho it's still early in development....
About the looting issue, I hear that problem the first time but I will look into it.
About the dancing, yeah i's not much right now, just a placeholder, I plan to rework the entire strip club system in the future, but other priorites right now.
Can you tell me where you have T-poses? I played thru the game many times without any T-poses happening, 1 location spawns in some placeholder characters, those t-pose for a second before picking a animation to play, do you mean that, or is the main character t-posing at any point?

if it's a bug, maybe a save file from the old build is corrupting the new build, in that case try deleting any old save file here: users/ (your username)/appdata/local/beasthunter2

Last edited:

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
lol Her pubes still looking like a windshield wiper when she dances naked

Except for the times when it disappears up her twat :WutFace:

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
does the settings works beside full screen & window & screen size ? as w/e I change in the settings from shadow and etc, I notice no different

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
lol Her pubes still looking like a windshield wiper when she dances naked

Except for the times when it disappears up her twat :WutFace:
sorry about that, the animation is old and broken, was just a placeholder, will replace it once I set up the strip club properly :D

Reactions: Feed99

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
does the settings works beside full screen & window & screen size ? as w/e I change in the settings from shadow and etc, I notice no different
The settings should work, last time I checked setting the shadows to minimum made a big visual difference...

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Zero beast hunting, lots of ugly freaks trying to enslave you through stupid forced mechanics and janky sex scenes. There's literally nothing you can actually do like, why is refusing that fatass club owner's 'special request' an instant slavery?! I wanna sodomize his ass with my staff for trying to trick young women with that pathetic contract and then kill my way out of that garbage village, find out what happens to Rose through a paper or something.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
sorry that you don't like the game, keep in mind tho it's still early in development....
About the looting issue, I hear that problem the first time but I will look into it.
About the dancing, yeah i's not much right now, just a placeholder, I plan to rework the entire strip club system in the future, but other priorites right now.
Can you tell me where you have T-poses? I played thru the game many times without any T-poses happening, 1 location spawns in some placeholder characters, those t-pose for a second before picking a animation to play, do you mean that, or is the main character t-posing at any point?

if it's a bug, maybe a save file from the old build is corrupting the new build, in that case try deleting any old save file here: users/ (your username)/appdata/local/beasthunter2
if you loss in the fighting arena 2 times you will get a T pose .

Reactions: gigalitor

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
BeasthunterUniverse

Is the dice game playable or is it just dialogues actually ?

I'm @ you as 2 people asked the questions before you posted reply, even to stuff posted after them, without actual response.

Thanks.
Hey, sorry about that, I answered that question 3 times on my discord today and try to answer new quesitions first, or bugs etc.

It is just dialogue right now, with the mechanics already set up, but no animations yet.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i wonder if the developer heard about torrent,with such big file need a torrent to dawnload.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes