str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cock block blue ball special or?
goblins are broken all dialog no action
took me a bit to figure out how to dance naked at least making SOME money but very little
and everything is to expensive gonna just dance and let it go in the back ground while i do other shit
any lewds at the inn or waste of time playing lookin for the action?no cum inside i bet uh?
anyone got that shit unlocked hook us up weith saves

Last edited:

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
that should not happen :D
Do you have any old save files from a old version?
I was thinking this issue was fixed, but I have not worked on the Inn for a while
I did not have any saves until the image above. I guess that's considered a save since it lets me continue. I got stuck in the interior of a house and had to give up on the attempt before. I jumped onto a roof of an empty house and clipped inside and couldn't get out.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
In relation to 6 and 7
For 6 - How do you work in the Inn? I tried going everywhere in the Inn nothing let me work there tried talking to Inn owner, tried going to dance pole couldn't interact with it

For 7 - ah so you just stay in the pillory but nothing happens at the moment? You just have to wait?
talk to owner and be dancer press U and then you sill see your stuff hover mouse over each gear peice including your weapon press X and esc done it right you will be naked

Last edited:

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
What is (*) ingame? I press it on my keyboard, that obviously does not work so what else? And where is the map feature, seems like something that you should have included in your silly Controls+Tutorial spoiler tab.

Oh and another thing to add to that tab that seems to have escaped your notice. Running. Sometimes while I press buttons to figure some of these controls out I start walking and cant get those legs running again. Please update your controls!!!!

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seem to have issues with saved files so im trying again deleted the whole game both from D: drive
as well as the directory from here \AppData\Local\Beasthunter2\Saved
hope it works i know the old version didnt have any save options maybe this is something you guys can add in the future is a save game option with an optional auto save function as well?
update: so as ive said above here complete delete of game then unzipped and started from scratch
saves options NOT working at all (for anyways) ive tried a few times and same thing
so with that all said im done for now and should you fix saved options,etc later on ill try again then BUT for now ya im not gonna blow hours on end for a game cant be saved fuck that sorry ...good luck brother

Last edited:

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
What is (*) ingame? I press it on my keyboard, that obviously does not work so what else? And where is the map feature, seems like something that you should have included in your silly Controls+Tutorial spoiler tab.

Oh and another thing to add to that tab that seems to have escaped your notice. Running. Sometimes while I press buttons to figure some of these controls out I start walking and cant get those legs running again. Please update your controls!!!!
no need to be so agressive, the map is "M", for Map :)
Currently the map is not ready since the levels changed so I did not include it, press * on your numbad, it will also tell you how to sprint. I spend a lot of my time on the game so don't always keep every single list out there updated, my bad.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

star on your num pad (far right side of keyboard NOT uptop)

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
After having saved enough money to buy a rtx 4090 and a core i9 13980 hx I can finally play and enjoy this game
How much bdsm content is there in game ??

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
seem to have issues with saved files so im trying again deleted the whole game both from D: drive
as well as the directory from here \AppData\Local\Beasthunter2\Saved
hope it works i know the old version didnt have any save options maybe this is something you guys can add in the future is a save game option with an optional auto save function as well?
update: so as ive said above here complete delete of game then unzipped and started from scratch
saves options NOT working at all
the save system is not working for you?
Just to clarify, you pay rent for one of the houses? that will enable the save game (if not paying rent, when starting the game it will put you in the starter level since you have no house.

If you are paying rent for a house and you still lose all your progress that would be a new bug that I have not yet heard of.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
After having saved enough money to buy a rtx 4090 and a core i9 13980 hx I can finally play and enjoy this game
BDSM content currently is extremly limited, the guards can tie you up, and the other town animations are compatible with that as well, but no more bdsm content then that so far.

Reactions: Cabin

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
About the rtx, not that it is needed, but I do plan to add DLSS3 support to the game in the near future ^^
Should for sure increase the framerate a little

Reactions: Cabin

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Can i kill the arack queen?
It has no stamina and no matter how hard you hit it, you won't die.
Do you mean the monster in the cave? the health/stamina bar is invisible, but the monster can die, it's just a little stronger then most other monsters (comparable to the big Kraken)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the save system is not working for you?
Just to clarify, you pay rent for one of the houses? that will enable the save game (if not paying rent, when starting the game it will put you in the starter level since you have no house.

If you are paying rent for a house and you still lose all your progress that would be a new bug that I have not yet heard of.
i never payed rent no BUT really shouldnt be that way anyways kind of a dick move and heres why i say that
took me a little bit to figure out how to do the whole pole dance thing and make money doing it
i left the game running for a good long time while i played other games and so on (hour or 2 at least) i had over 9k money and the whole time from start until i fucked myself i been trying to find sex scenes ...i found a lot of other things a goblin that talked dirty but didnt do anything (no pun intended bare in mind i was naked the entire time)this was way over in the far back past machines and kinda by some sort of cave entrance or something forget kinda
or what i thought was cave entrance anyways ...found the doctor at the time i didnt need an abortion nice knowing where to go should i of ever needed one...anyways i wandered around for ever i entered some building and once the screen loaded from entering i was in a cave like setting was completely empty no mobs or anything ...and then i got lost looking for my way out and then i fell through the floor and shit got from bad to worse all i could see was blinding bright white hard as fuck on the eyes and needless to say fell through a couple more floors and i ended up in some area not sure what this creature was...cross between a scorpion and god knows what else LOL then i was trappped this creature what ever it was attacked me and then my screen was black (thought i was dead or something) and then when i could finally see again
i was on a big ass spider web knocked up and spitting out eggs the size of bowling balls i thought was shit at first LOL it was rinse repeat try to wander around to find an exit to caught and trapped by what ever the hell that creture was so i clossed my game at that point i made a couple back up saves so once i exited the game i copy/paste my saves over so id have my money and be at the inn...imagine my surprise when the fucking game wouldnt load my saves and it was then and why i decided i was done and left my last post

Last edited:
Reactions: wodans
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes