BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
can you increase the inventory size? I can't buy anything from the merchants it says inventory full since you only have 1 slot for weapon and 3 slots for armor...
the new build got a storage system, making it possible to store items/armors and weapons.
The inventory is small so the player is in trouble when loosing items and can not simply equip one of 10 back up weapons/armors.
But yes the storage system should have been implemented earlier.

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
the new build got a storage system, making it possible to store items/armors and weapons.
The inventory is small so the player is in trouble when loosing items and can not simply equip one of 10 back up weapons/armors.
But yes the storage system should have been implemented earlier.
thanks for the response. i would suggest a bit of a compromise, maybe 2 slots for weapons just to provide some flexibility?

also, how do I get to the beach? the map is not very helpful and the quest doesn't say how to get there

1691372103208.png

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
thanks for the response. i would suggest a bit of a compromise, maybe 2 slots for weapons just to provide some flexibility?

also, how do I get to the beach? the map is not very helpful and the quest doesn't say how to get there

View attachment 2832793
in the military district, follow the road next to the water, there is a guard next to a blue glowing crystal and there also is a way that leads away from the town. in the next level go past the ruins and you should be able to see a new path, that one leads to the beach.

The map is outdated, I will soon work on a new up to date map

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
scncap.png

The new biome environment is nice although it seems I can't leave it anymore to head back to town?? Was this the wrong way? It was the same spot I entered but there's no way up, appears to have some blockers?

CarlosSaltana

Jul 4, 2022
The new biome environment is nice although it seems I can't leave it anymore to head back to town?? Was this the wrong way? It was the same spot I entered but there's no way up, appears to have some blockers?
You have to jump (Space+shift) to get over that.

halfpace

Feb 16, 2022
The rescue mission is just a pain in the ass, can't find way to get pass the second guard. :cry:
Overall the game is great in terms of developmental build, look forward to the further development of the game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I wrote a comment above where I say that, you can get very impatient waiting for you to win that little money that goes up when your character is dancing, honestly I was playing and I literally have -4000 money, and with the little money that the dance gives you and time that I have I have to wait sitting down for all that to go down, it's a long time, and I'm not going to stay watching how the character dances a little and that's it, the money grows very little, if there is another way to earn money in the game, I don't know maybe or there is another way, but I did not play again, until I wait for the answer to the problem I found
back your saves up im not sure if this would work BUT go here
the money is souls edit it to what ever amount ya want

Last edited:
Reactions: gigalitor

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
The rescue mission is just a pain in the ass, can't find way to get pass the second guard. :cry:
Overall the game is great in terms of developmental build, look forward to the further development of the game.
It's difficult but doable, when the second slaver turns around, crouch and stay on the left until you reach the barrels in the middle, there you qickly need to crouch around the barrels to the other side of the barrels, starting the moment the slaver walks past you.

Reactions: halfpace

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
ok im trying to figure out where to rent i assumed i could rent a room at the inn spoke to the lady or what ever tells me about a room BUT dont think she rented it to me as no money was removed i dont want to get myself fucked over again so where the hell do i rent from and how much is required?
currently dancing at the pole 21.942 and climbing
approch 1 of the houses outside of the military district, currently there are 2 options, later in development all houses will be available making it easier to find a option

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ya would think the lights be left on outside so can see the entrance to the house at night

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
something is wrong with the stores and items...bought 2 outfits pricesless armor and elven great sword they are not listed pressing U only the old starter gear unless im doing something wrong the items
you have only 1 weapon slot and 3 armor slots, U is showing the equipment, I is showing the inventory.
If you still have the old gear you can not buy anything new since the Inventory is full.
Unequip and sell the old gear to buy new gear, equip it by pressing U, then click the slot you want to equip something to

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i know what reverese cow girl is but could you please be as so kind to tell me wtf this sexual position is?
suppose to be from behind (not exactly how i invisioned it ) hate to see what on top looks like
UPDATE:happens on missionary to sometimes i guess
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jebac22

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
well i know what reverese cow girl is but could you please be as so kind to tell me wtf this sexual position is?
suppose to be from behind (not exactly how i invisioned it ) hate to see what on top looks like
UPDATE:happens on missionary to sometimes i guess
View attachment 2834411
yeah it's a bug in the old build (did not get discovered the first month of early access), fixed it for the new build now tho.

nylonlocknut

Jul 20, 2022
Might be answered on the discord, but for some reason the invite won't accept thru the link on the main page. Anyone figure out how to change layers on the lockpick? Can only turn the outer ring so far and that's not what the hint describes.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
You have to jump (Space+shift) to get over that.
you need to jump up there, shift+spacebar
That is incredibly jarring to know, been running through with zero jump as I thought there was no jump at all, but still, a strange keybinding default. I guess can only wait when custom keybinds are implemented to fix it personally.

Might be answered on the discord, but for some reason the invite won't accept thru the link on the main page. Anyone figure out how to change layers on the lockpick? Can only turn the outer ring so far and that's not what the hint describes.
You click the up and down arrows to switch layers accordingly.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is the arena broken? fighting is a bit wonky and not really controlable although the gaurd put ropes around my arms he didnt fight back and i killed him went to my cell went back to arena to fight (still with ropes on me) and nobody here? Untitled.png

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
not sure if its just me or not but there seems to be a health problem always low and its not from fighting
and drink potions seems to have 0 effect too sometimes
health and stamina are both tied to your energy (the white bar), if enemies drain your energy it will weaken other stats too. you can add skill points to increase health/stamina ignoring the white bar, and you can rest on a shrine to recover energy.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes