PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
anybody went back for the bow and arrow? for some reason, I could not pick up the arrows and could not even find a way to re-open the door after going back in that room with a bow
I'm not going to play again to make screenshots, so.

I assume you:
- did pick a totem;
- did open stone door with totem;
- did navigate trough tombs (include room with falling ceiling where you should piss in bowls);
- did return to totem's room and was able to pick a bow.

This room have three entrance.
First one opens with lever when you first time enter this room and opens with four levers when you escape. Forget about this door, it's done.
Second one, if I remember correctly, is hole in ceiling, where you should fall trough to return in room.
And third one is another stone door, right opposite hole in ceiling. Find this door. There will be a crack in wall at left of door. Take a close look on this crack and you will see something looks like a two brown planks holding a gear. Shoot these planks with bow or gun and this particular stone door will opens.

exitfromtotemroom.jpg

You can't pick all arrows, this is a limit you can hold. When you picking bow you already picking ten arrows with it. You can pick some extra from quiver, which lies near bow (in whole game you need to use exactly two bullets or one-two arrows).

To shoot you need to unholst your weapon (push Q button (don't push if Tara already have weapon in her hands)), aim (push and hold right mouse button) and, when you point at your target, shoot (push left mouse button).

Good luck.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If it said "0/20" and you can't pick any, then, well, my sincerely condolences: you fucked.
now i haven't tried and wait for next release with save option
but don't you think you can pick up those arrows there lies where the bow was

Reactions: PAM3AH

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
The game is not bad. The heroine has excellent shape)
I quite like her looks and shape (in the sense of curves), too.
But I have a small problem with her built. I think the model looks a little to zigzag? Aside from the obvisious curves female bodys have, they are also kinda straight...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that could be the reason why some say, that her ass looks wierd or deformed...

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
but don't you think you can pick up those arrows there lies where the bow was
I've already corrected my text. I rechecked and I was wrong: when it said "0/10" it means you do have ten arrows already. And of course you right, you can (and probably you should) pick more arrows from quiver which lies near bow.

Reactions: vimmers

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It wont filled...i stuck on that second bowl for an hour...should i restart the game?
I haven't played the newer demo, so I can't speak for that. The original demo had a very large activation radius for that puzzle that made the box unnecessary. If you've been there for an hour, whatever you're doing is definitely not working.

Oct 17, 2017
It wont filled...i stuck on that second bowl for an hour...should i restart the game?
I know there was some sort of issue with low framerates causing the bowl not to fill. Not sure how that happens, but that's what the log said. I do believe that they stated that it was fixed in version 2.

yol_loooo

Jun 11, 2020
I know there was some sort of issue with low framerates causing the bowl not to fill. Not sure how that happens, but that's what the log said. I do believe that they stated that it was fixed in version 2.
Damn u r right...i chaged my framerate from 60 to 120..it worked...thanks man

yol_loooo

Jun 11, 2020
I haven't played the newer demo, so I can't speak for that. The original demo had a very large activation radius for that puzzle that made the box unnecessary. If you've been there for an hour, whatever you're doing is definitely not working.
Thanks man...it worked now...i simply change the framerate from 60 to 120

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes