dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
I believe many parts are too dark, I had to disable Ambient Occlusion in the dark areas to be able to see slightly better... I also don't like the lighting becoming dark when opening inventory screen, causing it to have to transition back to environmental lighting when closing inventory.

congyuxing

Dec 3, 2022
[QUOTE =“spacemix,帖子:10906655,会员:3219609”]
终于来了...
[/引用]
这个gif的来源是什么

awenosmo

Sep 21, 2023
I believe many parts are too dark, I had to disable Ambient Occlusion in the dark areas to be able to see slightly better... I also don't like the lighting becoming dark when opening inventory screen, causing it to have to transition back to environmental lighting when closing inventory.
This game has HDR enabled by default, so you need to turn on your monitor's HDR (if it supports it) to see the correct display.

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
What a pointless project. The author obviously has no business nor ambition to actually make a game, but just make some unnecessary filler for a couple of (well-done) animation. It's all just throwing together pre-done objects and animations, completely soulless. The fact there isn't even a save feature implemented yet this long into development says all.

Skip the game and just make a gallery with swappable backgrounds. That would show much more respect for peoples' time and open up more time to make the actual rude content the patrons seek.

Jul 25, 2023
The author obviously has no business nor ambition to actually make a game, but just make some unnecessary filler for a couple of (well-done) animation. It's all just throwing together pre-done objects and animations
You just described literally every single adult game in the history of adult gaming maybe ever. Heck, even non adult games use premade objects, animations, and assets, especially for cutscenes and such.

Have you seen the moving statues? That is some top quality ancient alien 3D dickin right there.

Here is the thing, Animo makes top quality stuff, hence why it takes so long for him to release shit. The lack of a save feature was explained a while ago, it is being added in the next update. I reckon more than 80% of adult games are either betas, or aren't near finished with missing content. Most adult games I come across are just the same old text based garbage. As far as animated jiggly bits go, Animo knows his shit. Plus if I recall, the dude works mainly by himself. Have you seen how much some programmers charge? Screw that noise.

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
You just described literally every single adult game in the history of adult gaming maybe ever. Heck, even non adult games use premade objects, animations, and assets, especially for cutscenes and such.

Have you seen the moving statues? That is some top quality ancient alien 3D dickin right there.

Here is the thing, Animo makes top quality stuff, hence why it takes so long for him to release shit. The lack of a save feature was explained a while ago, it is being added in the next update. I reckon more than 80% of adult games are either betas, or aren't near finished with missing content. Most adult games I come across are just the same old text based garbage. As far as animated jiggly bits go, Animo knows his shit. Plus if I recall, the dude works mainly by himself. Have you seen how much some programmers charge? Screw that noise.
I don't know why you're simping for a game that obviously dead in the water that will never be finished let alone turn into anything.

To respond with the same sourness in turn, what you're saying is because of how good the guy is at animating - the game elements for the game is taking so long to add. My point. The animations are the draw. The game, the pointless fat surrounding it, is a time sink that only distracts. Making an actual game requires a basic understanding of game design, a concept for a game loop, map design that intuitively guides the player, etc. All of that is missing. And the author is also trying to make it in the most awkward and hard-to-master sort of pseudo-open world third person genre.

Other studios attempted this in the past. It never works, even if you have a fairly large crew and the money behind it. Such as Wild Life. Because the game is always an after-thought, just the packaging material for delivering rude scenes designed to mascaraed as a game, to give the impression you're buying something beyond a few (or in the case of Wild Life; a large) bunch of 3D animations.

digmanutslmao

May 31, 2021
game is ok for what is there, but I really think if you removed the parts from the game where you either shimmy through narrow corridors, or slowly crawl under something you could just jump over, the game would be much better

that, or just speed up the animations by a LOT, because it is painfully slow to transition between standing -> crawling and then you crawl slow AF too, same for shimmying through corridors, or hanging on to ledges to move somewhere high up, speed up the animations by ~50% or more and its much more enjoyable

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Why graphic are so dull, even in high settings
I don't think it's dull... +- AVERAGE, but at least OPTIMIZED... and no worse- Wildlife! Which is "EMPTY", without PLOT and works poorly even on modern PCs -_- ... and the picture quality is not very good there...

Want to check your PC?
1)In AppData\Local\Bits_tomb_teaser\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Find Engine.ini
At the end enter the following line
[SystemSettings]
r.DynamicRes.OperationMode=0
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.MotionBlur.Max=0
r.MotionBlurQuality=0
r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization=0
r.Tonemapper.Quality=0
r.Shadow.MaxResolution=4096
r.Shadow.MaxCSMResolution=4096
r.MaxAnisotropy=16
Save and set the value to INI (in the options READ ONLY!)
2)Then in the FILE GameUserSettings.ini
Do this way
[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=130
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3
sg.ShadowQuality=3
sg.PostProcessQuality=3
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=3
sg.FoliageQuality=3
sg.ShadingQuality=3
Save and set the VALUE IN OPTIONS TO READ ONLY!
P.s (after this, all your settings in the GAME will not be applied! For them to take effect, you need to a) Delete the ini file or b) remove the READ ONLY value, so BEFORE these manipulations, configure everything in the game, then the INI file!)
I hope your PC doesn't explode ^_^

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes