JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
im not vice on this
but i know that in first version people had to set fps to 60
to pee ingame
also i only have a decent core i5 with intel iris
so no high levels or vsync for me
Try my setup above with or w/o the reshade (only to make better graphics) and you should be good, lowering the graphics detail to 50 (I hope)
I have a i5 4550 and a gtx 1060

Last edited:

kuu24

Jul 27, 2020
it's not part of the game yet
1 guy posted a video where he cheated to get inside but it's a empty room
but i can't find it
eh i fig that what it was and if eny 1 needs hep to unlock the 2nd cell in the tome the key for it is a lil tricky when you 1s get in side grab a box go left and you the box to go up the wall and arond you will find the heart key and other stuff

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Try my setup above with or w/o the reshade (only to make better graphics) and you should be good, lowering the graphics detail to 50 (I hope)
I have a i5 4550 and a gtx 1060
but yours are dedicated gpu
mine are shared in cpu

PKKHaseo

Aug 16, 2017
Public release tomorrow evening EU timezone say animopron in his website
Looking forward to this. Hope this time we can reallly enjoy this game without bug and can save of course. I'm done playing this game last time just because I can't proceed because I'm stuck on object underwater, my character died out of oxygen and must restart from beginning :(

Israel199

May 26, 2017
Hi!

I had the same Problem.

For me it was the resolution. I changed it, then everything was ok.

best regards
Paddy
As was? At higher or lower resolution?

In my case I play it at the lowest resolution so that the game runs more smoothly, and that's why it looks bad, how much should I raise it more or less?

joaomedina

Sep 19, 2023
WOW!!!
Let´s wait for this new release!!
I the mean time, there´s another adult game like this? I´ve just found the ones that look like pictures in sequence...

Reactions: pricrourick

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I haven’t waited so long for anything (this year) ... at the same time, IN A DAY - the LIGHTS were turned off 4 times, the Internet was turned off 6 times, and the water was turned off 1 time X_X just a GORGEOUS DAY...

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Apparently there is a new release, V3, with saving/loading and a new-game+ option.

Any awesome people post a link?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes