meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I'll wait until a kind gentleman with a good soul uploads and posts the subscribestar version. On the public version I can't even edit things that I care a lot, like pubic hair and the breast size.

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
so what are the changes from version 2 to version 3? what has changed there at all and is it worth downloading?

Darth maul

Jun 2, 2018
no you can't
not in public version
and you can't resume
i tried 2 times
1, quit to desktop
2, die by drowning
lucky me waiting for subscribe version, honestly i already tried to pay 6$ for that version, but when I'm trying to pay, it says the payment is failed

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
So some things that are different from V3 to v2 (supporters version) are:

1) Additional outfits: Red leather outfit, schoolgirl outfit
2) "New game +" mode , which allows you to restart the whole game but you keep your collectibles from the previous game run.
3)The graphics look better I guess? I ran it on full epic graphics and it ran a lot smoother
4)Peeing/Falling ceiling Room is a lot easier now (fixed liquid animation)
5) Save system (you can't save whenever you want, the game will automatically save after a certain checkpoint. The first checkpoint is when you reach the cave entrance)
6)The backpack you pick up actually works now LOL
7) You can add different player profiles for different saves.

Those were some notable changes that I have noticed, if you guys noted any other differences let everyone know.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I try public release and it can save but you can't manually save your game. It's auto save when you reach some point of the game. When you reach cave entrance it auto save for example.
ok didn't go that far to test it
but there should have bien 1 already after you crawl under the tree
and dunno about there was 1 when enter bunker

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes