IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
here's the changelog (subscribestar version):

V2 > V3 fixes:
-Checkpoint Save System added, it's very stable, however you can occur few bugs with it:
-There is a rare crashing when loading the save, just launch the game again and it should work
-After loading a save, an additional bugged "backpack" can appear in the inventory, which has no purpose
-After loading a save, 2 zombies in the final room can be duplicated (has no effect on game progression or anything)
- New Game+ added - it allows to play the game again, with all Items saved from the previous playthrough
- Fixed bug with Puzzles, where chip's (pieces) were flying towards the camera (pieces were reaction to collision from Objectives, which was quite unexpected)
- HDR is always returning to default after a sex scene, if you changed them
- You can now wear "open-crotch" clothing+buttplugs at the same time. Open-crotch suits can also be presented in sex scenes
- Fixed a bug, when moving Clothing from 1 active slot to another active slot will hide the clothing inside the game
- Futa-peeing inside cutscenes is no longer altering cock physics
- Added "Horse" type of futa cock (only for supporters)
- Futa cocks materials now working properly with Sand-on-body, Dirt-on-body sliders, Pubic hairs. Also "Veins" slider is now adjusting veins on cock too.
- Added "Eye color" customization slider
- Removed bug with "Physical Cloth" reacting to invisible trigger volumes
- Objectives UI logic is improved
- Various fixes for clothing/accessories
- Smooth camera transition on the end of the cutscene is fixed

---

TL;DR = Nothing new added, just some sh*t to stall more time. It should be V2.5 instead of V3 and even saves doesn't work properly and what was the purpose of NG+ when the game had nothing to explore anyway. It is nothing but just a way of stall more time

Last edited:

MAE356

May 27, 2018
So I downloaded the "subscriber" version. Is there also just the checkpoint save system?

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
Ok, I've just played the supporters version. From what I've seen, the main differences are:

- You can adjust Tara's breast size and her pubic hair;
- If you like futanari, you'll have the option to give her a horse cock instead of a human dick. Don't get too excited about it tough, her horse cock is buggy. Sometimes it seems a tentacle and sometimes it seems like a tail;
- Behind the statue on the beach ou can find a vinyl, long gloves and a corset. It remembers the outfit used by Kitana, Mileena and Jade in Mortal Kombat 3 but it's red.
- Tara has a new animation on her face now. If you move your camera and see her from her side, she'll look at you in a sexy way;

I had to quit the game before I entered the cave to collect those nipples. I noticed my game wasn't saved, can I manually save it? If not, when is the auto save enabled?

impulzeflash

Aug 31, 2023
How can you give her a horse cock? When I turn ist on in the inventory .. nothing happens
Do I have to unlock this function?

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
How can you give her a horse cock? When I turn ist on in the inventory .. nothing happens
Do I have to unlock this function?
You must have the supporters edition. Go to to customization, select her body and one of the last (if not the last) option is to slide from human cock to horse cock. Then unequip her collar and you'll have a "mare Tara".

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes