mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for this

Been playing h games for decades but never got around to actually playing VAM because I thought it was VR only. Could someone answer questions below please?

1. Is it ok to play this without VR?
2. What is VAM exactly? Like is it more of a Honey Select Studio thing? If yes, then does it have animations?
3. Is it easier than HS Studio?

Thank you!
Of course you can play w/o VR. I don't have VR set.

Vam is kind a studio, you can do what do you want. Some creators made great scenes with voice acting, good animations and stories or good interactions, for example SlamThunder ( . with voice) or PetaZwega ( . good story,) or ..

You can create your scene easly with some plugins. But greatest thing in VaM, great customizations, great assets (clothes, environments or miscs) also barely unlimited graphics, you can open it with high resolution and 8k skin textures. But game is kind have optimization problems espiaciall for pysicr or collisons.

It is more complex than HS Studio but more easy to create scene HS Studio, because HS Studio doesn't support chars auto movements as like alive or helpfull tools like SPQR Vam Alive or or plugins. They help to give alive your model. Also help to interaction with other models or your actions. Auto gaze, expression etc. Also there is completly free animation maker plugins too as like but it is kind a advance topic.

Just start with BodyLanguage, take a look at the updates if you want, download a model and some clothes and try to customise it. You will start to learn. Also you can insert your own design model into any ready scene. But you should fix the height of model first. You will see, just try it...

• Love
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Of course you can play w/o VR. I don't have VR set.

Vam is kind a studio, you can do what do you want. Some creators made great scenes with voice acting, good animations and stories or good interactions, for example SlamThunder ( . with voice) or PetaZwega ( . good story,) or ..

You can create your scene easly with some plugins. But greatest thing in VaM, great customizations, great assets (clothes, environments or miscs) also barely unlimited graphics, you can open it with high resolution and 8k skin textures. But game is kind have optimization problems espiaciall for pysicr or collisons.

It is more complex than HS Studio but more easy to create scene HS Studio, because HS Studio doesn't support chars auto movements as like alive or helpfull tools like SPQR Vam Alive or or plugins. They help to give alive your model. Also help to interaction with other models or your actions. Auto gaze, expression etc. Also there is completly free animation maker plugins too as like but it is kind a advance topic.

Just start with BodyLanguage, take a look at the updates if you want, download a model and some clothes and try to customise it. You will start to learn. Also you can insert your own design model into any ready scene. But you should fix the height of model first. You will see, just try it...
1. First of all, WOW!!! The second one (PetaZwega) is insanely good! I didn't know you could touch the girl like that! (just to clarify: can you touch the girl without VR?)
2. Where can I download PEta's scene from please? Is it availalbe on F95?
3. I can't wait to try VAM it really looks amazing

Thank you for taking the time to explain all this info to me!

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
You can play without vr. Look here, there are a lot of gameplay videos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VAM is the best sandbox-game on this site, I don’t understand why it’s not in the top, no - I understand why shit VN at the top, but...
I don't understand how it only has 17 reviews! VAM looks like a triple A version of HS

Reactions: evaw

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
The shooting range isn't terrible but I think it's bugged and it makes it way harder. I've unlocked all the safes except the bonus one which I assume unlocks once you beat every difficulty with all 4 weapons. Each of the weapons have a different pop up time + message in the center of the screen when you hit a target, different times for normal hits, headshots and the small bonus targets above them. But the popups are not actually correct for me. All the weapons add the same time as the pistol which on a normal hit gives like 2.5s but if you are using the bow it tells you it's 10s.

Edit: I unlocked the bonus safe for the incendiary ammo. Unlocked for me after completing every difficulty with every weapon except the bow on Medium 2, Hard and Hard 2. :unsure:

Last edited:

mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
1. First of all, WOW!!! The second one (PetaZwega) is insanely good! I didn't know you could touch the girl like that! (just to clarify: can you touch the girl without VR?)
2. Where can I download PEta's scene from please? Is it availalbe on F95?
3. I can't wait to try VAM it really looks amazing

Thank you for taking the time to explain all this info to me!
PetaZwega scenes are free, you can download it from hub which insade of the game or you can find in f95zone too. Yes you can touch it should be some plugin about it, shift+click like, i don't remember which one is that now. Start to install Vam from here. After that dive in hub first, download which scene do you want. Also many things have dependencies, you should download them too. Download naturalis, it is great tool for more realistic tits and booty physics also install to cheesyFx tools from hub. External downloaded .var file just need to paste into AddonPackages folder, VaM open and manage the package it self. Start to try and use, you will learn.

By the way f95zone gives enough attention for Vam, there is Latest Update section for it and many resources there. Also they take request too.

• Love
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

AHHHHHHPEEPEE

May 22, 2021
There you go boys, not everything unlocked but you can work with it, extract into
\AppData\Local\BITSv8\Saved\SaveGames
tbh, kinda dissappointed, we got no new scenes except one with bottle inside mino statue head but that was kinda meh
I guess, see you in a year for EP2
Only ep 1 finished save works, the rest just freeze the game

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
PetaZwega scenes are free, you can download it from hub which insade of the game or you can find in f95zone too. Yes you can touch it should be some plugin about it, shift+click like, i don't remember which one is that now. Start to install Vam from here. After that dive in hub first, download which scene do you want. Also many things have dependencies, you should download them too. Download naturalis, it is great tool for more realistic tits and booty physics also install to cheesyFx tools from hub. External downloaded .var file just need to paste into AddonPackages folder, VaM open and manage the package it self. Start to try and use, you will learn.

By the way f95zone gives enough attention for Vam, there is Latest Update section for it and many resources there. Also they take request too.
You sir are a KING. Thank you so much for this! I'll give it a try as soon as I can and get back to you!

otsuka888

Feb 29, 2020
After a long time waiting, all he did was make you climb the minotaur's cock, open a passage underneath it for a message to appear saying 'continue... not even a simple horse fuck this is so frustrating bro (the game is amazing but you know that all that we want to see is a just minotaur fucking the lara ass, this is so hard to do it?
picard-face-palm_jpg.png

Reactions: PSRJ1748-2446AD

Phaveyy

May 1, 2020
Almost 18 gb of data just for some buggy as hell gameplay(if you can call this gameplay), bunch of needlessly slow and obnoxious cutscenes? No thanks, contradicting the creator, I value my disk space.

• Angry
Reactions: William251

lepimp69

Sep 6, 2018
is there still no horse scenes in this game? idk why there wasn't any when the creator is famous for it? im confused lads..

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes