Nov 27, 2017
Come on, guys, be more supportive! Yes, it has been delayed ep1 update or ep2, and now a lot of people are left hanging with a tissue in one hand and their dk (or pssy) in the other but it still looks promising because it has good playable features, a little story, etc.

If you want to make a comparison, compare it with Adeptus Steve - Wild Life. They have been working for more than seven years, and still, there is no game, no story, a stupid sandbox, and mostly the same models, disgusting bugs, and thounds of meaningless small animations. They also have a huge supporter base, a bigger team, good office and equipments and of course more capital, but still, there is no game and not even a good sandbox mode (not even close to VaM). On the other hand, BiS is still playable, with voice acting, good animations, small puzzles, and Easter eggs, which are very promising.
Idk man, I come back to Wild Life every update, the sand box is very fun to mess around with, there's a lot of tools, so maybe you need to overcome the learning curve? It's far from stupid anyhow. I played BITS once... (not saying that BITS is a bad game though, probably has better graphics than Wild Life, higher quality anims, etc.), but yeah zero replayability. Nothing comes close to the freedom of VaM though.

Last edited:

mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
Idk man, I come back to Wild Life every update, the sand box is very fun to mess around with, there's a lot of tools, so maybe you have a learning curve? I played BITS once... (not saying that BITS is a bad game though, probably has better graphics than Wild Life, higher quality anims, etc.), but yeah zero replayability. Nothing comes close to the freedom of VaM though.
I spent a lot of time when I first discovered it, also followed many updates until 2023 and supported it for a couple of months, but still, that game is crap. Also, the sandbox is just a side feature and couldn't be the main purpose of this game. They're milking the supporters just with that. As you say, the sandbox is not even close to VaM, but at the end of the day, there is no main game, no story, no voice acting, and even the trees or environment couldn't render correctly, very buggy. They continuously develop animations and stupid clothes. At least Bits has a real gameplay and also smooth animations and good graphics. This is what I tried to say..

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
They do work, just move saves folder from AppData\Local\BITSv7 to BITSv8
no idea why he coded it so every version creates its own save folder.

Also, what's "- Extended ending of EP1, with Minotaur statue section" refering to in changelog?
All I see is entrance to tomb under mino statue which is pitch black and there nothing there but deadend
There are some scenes and climbing after she says "Is that a minotaur". Maybe you have a bug
P.S. Previous version saves are buggy and many things, like the extended ending, do not work lmao

Last edited:

Ben999_1947

Nov 3, 2018
Idk man, I come back to Wild Life every update, the sand box is very fun to mess around with, there's a lot of tools, so maybe you need to overcome the learning curve? It's far from stupid anyhow. I played BITS once... (not saying that BITS is a bad game though, probably has better graphics than Wild Life, higher quality anims, etc.), but yeah zero replayability. Nothing comes close to the freedom of VaM though.
What is VaM please?

• Haha
Reactions: evaw
Nov 27, 2017
What is VaM please?
A program to create sex scenes (with ol' G2F models). Just google F95 Vam Mods, you will get tons of pirated content on this site alone, but be prepared, it might just consume your whole day, week, month lol! Be sure to have a pretty decent rig for it. VaM's community and creators are what makes it amazing.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-environments-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/ (this is for the mods/plugins).

You should download the actual program first, google how to download VaM or something, you will find the right info).

Dax23

Jul 11, 2023
The shooting range is next to impossible to complete. I don't know if this is some sort of cruel joke Animo is playing on us. But I can't get past the medium difficulty. Its insane.

I mean, Tara aims like my grandma with parkinsons. Then there's a completely uneccessary jamming mechanic that seems totally random. And the only automatic weapon has an insane fire spread.

If you manage to complete the shooting range on all difficulties, please check yourself into a mental hospital.

mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
What is VaM please?
dudeee....

Start with the basics first. Try to learn ui and what is VaM.

And then download the CheesyFx and Everlaster packages. For some clothes, VL_13 and VMAX are good options. For models, Riddler and VR Dollz are great for beginners. Try to customize your model, and use the BodyLanguage and Naturalis plugins. Maybe a ready-made scene is good for the first learning experience. VaM will blow your mind; it's like Daz Studio but much easier to use, and there are thousands of ready scenes, assets etc. available.

For latest assets or collections, check this:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35

Also it has own hub for asset download or update.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hoapro837

TheJebach

May 10, 2024
Update on next version

We are very close to finishing the next version, i will post a releasing date when i will assemble the project.

What to expect in next version:
-gallery mode
-shooting range mode
-new "solo scenes" inside shooting range
-extended ending for EP1
-dynamic wet/dirt/sand system
-colorizing function to every clothing item
-one new comix
-new sex scene for raptor
-reworked weapon/shooting system
-critical headshots for enemies
-ability to set Arrow on fire, and ignite enemies/certain objects

-a lot of other improvements, i will post a full list before the release

(Copy/paste from devs subscribestar)
I'm glad we got the new raptor scene he promised!
(stupid scumbag)

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
dudeee....

Start with the basics first. Try to learn ui and what is VaM.

And then download the CheesyFx and Everlaster packages. For some clothes, VL_13 and VMAX are good options. For models, Riddler and VR Dollz are great for beginners. Try to customize your model, and use the BodyLanguage and Naturalis plugins. Maybe a ready-made scene is good for the first learning experience. VaM will blow your mind; it's like Daz Studio but much easier to use, and there are thousands of ready scenes, assets etc. available.

For latest assets or collections, check this:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35

Also it has own hub for asset download or update.
Thanks for this

Been playing h games for decades but never got around to actually playing VAM because I thought it was VR only. Could someone answer questions below please?

1. Is it ok to play this without VR?
2. What is VAM exactly? Like is it more of a Honey Select Studio thing? If yes, then does it have animations?
3. Is it easier than HS Studio?

Thank you!

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks for this

Been playing h games for decades but never got around to actually playing VAM because I thought it was VR only. Could someone answer questions below please?

1. Is it ok to play this without VR?
2. What is VAM exactly? Like is it more of a Honey Select Studio thing? If yes, then does it have animations?
3. Is it easier than HS Studio?

Thank you!
You can play without vr. Look here, there are a lot of gameplay videos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VAM is the best sandbox-game on this site, I don’t understand why it’s not in the top, no - I understand why shit VN at the top, but...

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes