kitkat_bru

May 11, 2022
The shooting range is just a piece of unfinished shit. Not only is shooting in this game generally inconvenient and unpleasant, but the weapon constantly jams after a couple of shots. If you press the R button while aiming, the weapon does not fire after reloading. A couple of times I had a reload animation, but the ammo counter did not update.

This update was supposed to come out back in May, but it is now the end of July. What was the condition of the shooting range in May?

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
The shooting range is just a piece of unfinished shit. Not only is shooting in this game generally inconvenient and unpleasant, but the weapon constantly jams after a couple of shots. If you press the R button while aiming, the weapon does not fire after reloading. A couple of times I had a reload animation, but the ammo counter did not update.

This update was supposed to come out back in May, but it is now the end of July. What was the condition of the shooting range in May?
Yet he pushed back deadlines to make sure it worked really well and that he was proud of his work. Wouldn't he make fun of us?
:sneaky:

mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
Come on, guys, be more supportive! Yes, it has been delayed ep1 update or ep2, and now a lot of people are left hanging with a tissue in one hand and their dk (or pssy) in the other but it still looks promising because it has good playable features, a little story, etc.

If you want to make a comparison, compare it with Adeptus Steve - Wild Life. They have been working for more than seven years, and still, there is no game, no story, a stupid sandbox, and mostly the same models, disgusting bugs, and thounds of meaningless small animations. They also have a huge supporter base, a bigger team, good office and equipments and of course more capital, but still, there is no game and not even a good sandbox mode (not even close to VaM). On the other hand, BiS is still playable, with voice acting, good animations, small puzzles, and Easter eggs, which are very promising.

Last edited:

nosad73308

Sep 26, 2023
The gallery mode is really stupid. You cannot even change your outfit and it just defaults to the last outfit you wore at the end of the episode in your save file. If anyone can figure out how I can change clothes in the gallery, let me know.

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
Confirmed. We need a hero with 100% save for v8 :cry:
They do work, just move saves folder from AppData\Local\BITSv7 to BITSv8
no idea why he coded it so every version creates its own save folder.

Also, what's "- Extended ending of EP1, with Minotaur statue section" refering to in changelog?
All I see is entrance to tomb under mino statue which is pitch black and there nothing there but deadend

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kekpuker
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes