Prokolix

Oct 18, 2023
PetaZwega scenes are free, you can download it from hub which insade of the game or you can find in f95zone too. Yes you can touch it should be some plugin about it, shift+click like, i don't remember which one is that now. Start to install Vam from here. After that dive in hub first, download which scene do you want. Also many things have dependencies, you should download them too. Download naturalis, it is great tool for more realistic tits and booty physics also install to cheesyFx tools from hub. External downloaded .var file just need to paste into AddonPackages folder, VaM open and manage the package it self. Start to try and use, you will learn.

By the way f95zone gives enough attention for Vam, there is Latest Update section for it and many resources there. Also they take request too.
I don’t like VaM for awkward penetration and strange sounds of sex, I even wonder if there are things that fix all this?

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Everytime I see someone recommending VaM I flinch. It runs like trash, you need GBs of shit to actually have options (my folder
1721839156396.png ), and after you spend hours and hours making scenes it all just explodes randomly because the collision detection is the worst physics coding and logics ever done by mankind.
VaM as an idea is awesome, the execution itself is a fucking disaster. Good luck trying to put anything bigger than a paper clip inside a pussy in VaM, and if you do, good luck not having it explode into oblivion.

As for BitS, so to not keep derailing this mess of a thread: this update is definitely not worth redownloading if you played previously. Extremelly disappointing.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
After a long time waiting, all he did was make you climb the minotaur's cock, open a passage underneath it for a message to appear saying 'continue... not even a simple horse fuck this is so frustrating bro (the game is amazing but you know that all that we want to see is a just minotaur fucking the lara ass, this is so hard to do it?
View attachment 3862957
The scenes are already there. R34 sites already have em. Just search up animo and u will see em. Its just not in the game yet

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
BITS v8 RELEASE

Here's the long awaited update to V8 - a lot of new things added to the "base" game.
It's still an EP1, but we made a lot of progress on EP2 during last few months, so i include a little episode from the Minotaur statue in this update as well.

From now on - i will be posting some cool details about upcoming EP2 locations and events.

Changelog:
(Finally) fixed animated Tara body materials (visible mostly on sex scenes)
- Fixed "black camera-fade" bug, causing all active sounds to stop playing
- Fixed Tara's vertical position offset in cutscenes
- Fixed bugs with clothing body morphs, staying even after removing this cloth
- 1st person view is improved
- Fixed problem for "Red Vinyl" boots rig
- Fixed wrong voiceline on Horus entry cutscene
- You can now break Mirrors by shooting at them (also disables additional camera rendering, which improves perfomance a lot)
- You can ram enemies with your Horse
- It's possible to disable dynamic mirrors/foliage wind (to improve perfomance), by setting graphics "Effects" slider to "Medium" or "Low"
- Added 1 more secret to the main level
- Fixed "invert axis" option inside controls settings (works only after reloading the save/game for some reason)
- You can now change binds for "Zoom in\out" in control settings

- Extended ending of EP1, with Minotaur statue section
- Added Shooting Range mode with shooting challenges/bonuses/new restroom scenes. Shooting Range is dynamically saved, you can exit the level and return back with saved progress)
- Added Gallery mode - with 3 different Environments to choose from. You can only preview scenes that was unlocked during the main story (written in the savefile)
- Added new dynamic wet/dirt/sand system for body/clothes. Strenght of these effects can be configurated inside body settings
- Added an ability to change color for any active cloth you are wearing
- Added separate Inventory tab for Collectables - now all Comics, Puzzles, Cards will go into this group

- Greatly improved Guns - added new effects (barrel smoke, light effect when shooting, bullet tracers), removed bugs with offset pistol positions on switch, improved logic for automatic pistol reloading
- Added "critical" headshot feature to the enemies, including proper dismemberment effect
- You can light your Arrow on fire using fire torches. You can also set enemies on fire
- New dynamic fire system, which mostly will be used for puzzles/secrets. You can set wood objects on fire - with proper fire propagation

- Game should not start in VR mode now, if you have VR hardware connected

- 1 more comix added (15 pages) for the Shooting Range
- New set of 3 Cards (Maya)
- You can combine all Cards to one set, by clicking RMB on the card icon
still didnt fix laras weird lookin butt tho RIP

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Everytime I see someone recommending VaM I flinch. It runs like trash, you need GBs of shit to actually have options (my folder
View attachment 3863086 ), and after you spend hours and hours making scenes it all just explodes randomly because the collision detection is the worst physics coding and logics ever done by mankind.
VaM as an idea is awesome, the execution itself is a fucking disaster. Good luck trying to put anything bigger than a paper clip inside a pussy in VaM, and if you do, good luck not having it explode into oblivion.

As for BitS, so to not keep derailing this mess of a thread: this update is definitely not worth redownloading if you played previously. Extremelly disappointing.
My HONEY SELECT folder used to be in the 100+ GBs bro. This seems ok

About BITS: that's why I only play these games once every 3-5 updates. I don't feel as bad about it if there's on that's bad. Been holding off since 5th update I think so I gotta catch up on 3 updates now

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
You can play without vr. Look here, there are a lot of gameplay videos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VAM is the best sandbox-game on this site, I don’t understand why it’s not in the top, no - I understand why shit VN at the top, but...
VAM is kinda like Skyrim with modding but more in depth and better graphics and physics. U pretty much do the scenes and characters to your liking, which takes alot of time and knowledge but its really fun.

Reactions: evaw

dahliana

Jul 24, 2018
Save for Beasts in the Sun EP1 Supporters v8
Save 90% , Secrets : 9/10
Complete 6 puzzle and 14 puzzle
Complete set of 15 cards , New Game+ Unlock , Full Gallery.
Extract file and Copy to C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\BITSv8

Screenshot_81.png

Screenshot_81.png

Screenshot (92).png Screenshot (92).png

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023

How the fuck are you supposed to finish the Shooting Range on hard? The targets almonst insta kill you.
hug the left pillar so the enemies on the left cant damage you. Keep your crosshair on the other side to take out the dangers there. When the left enemies come into reach shoot them. This worked for me

mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 3863086 ), and after you spend hours and hours making scenes it all just explodes randomly because the collision detection is the worst physics coding and logics ever done by mankind.

Is these enough? You can edit colliders also there is a lot of helpfull tools for better penetration and auto movement etc. This was ready scene but I don't use timeline animation, this is auto animation which come from BodyLanguage plugin... Also I should use video record tool but i didnt :oops:

mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
My HONEY SELECT folder used to be in the 100+ GBs bro. This seems ok

About BITS: that's why I only play these games once every 3-5 updates. I don't feel as bad about it if there's on that's bad. Been holding off since 5th update I think so I gotta catch up on 3 updates now
300+gb just for addonpackages + 300gb more cache :ROFLMAO: but still worth it...

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes