simulation_h

Dec 25, 2021
so tried to do everything and when i finished the game it said 3/7 secrets found,so what are all the secrets and is there a reward for finding all of them?

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
so tried to do everything and when i finished the game it said 3/7 secrets found,so what are all the secrets and is there a reward for finding all of them?
You managed to finish it :eek: - I struggle to keep playing... 5-6 attempts & give up either due to weird game glitches (tried crawling through a gap & then controls like action etc stopped working) or the game crashed
- without a save function I gave up starting from the beginning every time, so I'm gonna wait until it finally exists

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
You managed to finish it :eek: - I struggle to keep playing... 5-6 attempts & give up either due to weird game glitches (tried crawling through a gap & then controls like action etc stopped working) or the game crashed
- without a save function I gave up starting from the beginning every time, so I'm gonna wait until it finally exists
Every time on a moment "crawling" -_- game FINISH for me ^_^ maybe (for now, maybe, after add load\safe system) i can do it O_O

Reactions: Gasternova

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Are there any new scenes? The minotaur?
It seems to me that the HORSE will appear earlier... he was on the (BETA) version of the game, you could even call him in the cave O_O... he is not in this version of the game... I mean, there is already a working version...
Perhaps Episode 1 is a kind of INTRO and all the content will be waiting for us in the 2nd episode (and the 3rd will probably be the finale)...
I would like to see scenes with a horse + a scene from the finale of the video, when the character Quiet was UNDER the horse... it would also be interesting to see other SKINS (changing your appearance, say, to the same Quiet or even mentioning them in the game)... I understand that the game is about LARA CROFT, but still...

Last edited:
Reactions: Umorko
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes