otsuka888

Feb 29, 2020
I won't lie, the game is really good, there's no doubt about it. But it's frustrating not to be able to see a horse riding lara ass or a minotaur destroying Lara's ass I believe everyone is as anxious as I am to see this. To tell the truth, it's the only thing that matters. Again animopron became famous not because of reptiles, totems, or mummies (not that it wasn't bad, but... it's agonizing). It seems like he does it on purpose to generate anxiety.".

All that I want to see is very simple...(And maybe the majority here)

See the Lara's ass get fucked hard by two horse's at the same time and a minotaur

Or

See two minotaur destroying the Lara's ass (double anal) while a horse fuck her mouth or pussy or all at the same time.

The formula is very simple Lara+horse or minotaur = >ass fucked up< doesn't matter how it's gonna be, but must be.

For example, she can hold toys inside her butt before get fucked by a horse or minotaur. There are so many ideas, I hope animo see this post.

AND

There's a crucial point that animo and other horse 3d creators must pay attention to. During the final climax, it's very important for the dick to fully enter inside her Ass completely before cum seeing everything inside at the end is the best part. I believe that's it.

Bye, bye.
0.gif

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I won't lie, the game is really good, there's no doubt about it. But it's frustrating not to be able to see a horse riding lara ass or a minotaur destroying Lara's ass I believe everyone is as anxious as I am to see this. To tell the truth, it's the only thing that matters. Again animopron became famous not because of reptiles, totems, or mummies (not that it wasn't bad, but... it's agonizing). It seems like he does it on purpose to generate anxiety.".

All that I want to see is very simple...(And maybe the majority here)

See the Lara's ass get fucked hard by two horse's at the same time and a minotaur

Or

See two minotaur destroying the Lara's ass (double anal) while a horse fuck her mouth or pussy or all at the same time.

The formula is very simple Lara+horse or minotaur = >ass fucked up< doesn't matter how it's gonna be, but must be.

For example, she can hold toys inside her butt before get fucked by a horse or minotaur. There are so many ideas, I hope animo see this post.

AND

There's a crucial point that animo and other horse 3d creators must pay attention to. During the final climax, it's very important for the dick to fully enter inside her Ass completely before cum seeing everything inside at the end is the best part. I believe that's it.

Bye, bye.
View attachment 2982610
The wicked emperor appreciates your *.gif
9e67efe9ed8ff.jpg

Reactions: otsuka888

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Damn, 5 years for development, an American voiceacting for a British character and we get a short temple and a mostly empty beach? The main subject of teasers, the minotaur, is not even in this release.... :( Personally was also hoping Lara would be innocent at start and we could corrupt her, instead she starts off as a total slut on unimaginable scale, so no character arc, no corruption. At least she's got a smoking hot body, I guess that's something.

Is it possible to extract the women posters used in the game somehow?

Last edited:

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
I think this is all apart of the creators "foreplay". I get we all want "Raw hard-core" action, but I feel like its less enjoyable without the foreplay.

I think the mummies and the raptors are just warm-ups. I know animo will "eventually" release something more up to our tastes. For now just enjoy the foreplay towards the inevitable

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Or do you have errors in the game and the game crashes when you try to load a save?
I have that many times. It crashes AFTER loading when it's still rendering the world around me. Especially the level with the death trap ceiling.

Reactions: Kpacc

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don't speak warcrime, where there is a real download and can anyone that already downloaded it say if is safe?

I clicked on the only link there to a megadownload and is just a 7Mb rar called "LARA"
island are a torrent site
you dl the game by click on a magnet

Reactions: PAM3AH

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
So what's quick saving for since there's no quick loading?

Also did they really just add the worst save system ever where you can only get automatic check point saves that only work once? :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes