HR 6828

Nov 15, 2021
Unfortunately, it does not work. The ceiling will crush the heroine with a probability of 100%. Is this a bug of the game?

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Now that we can finally ask for a full save file... does anyone have any to share?
Beasts in the Sun v3 Supporters full save game

How to use:
unpack archive in
c:\users\%username%\AppData\Local\BITS\Saved\SaveGames
and overwrite files, that already exist in that folder.

How to play:
Start "New Game +" and enjoy.
DO NOT LOAD any save you might see in "Load Game" section. They no longer there, but their list was left for compatiblity.

This save does not contain:
- all expedition's letters (x5);
- all bunker's letters (x2);
- all Tara's letters (x3);
- silver and gold coins;
because this is no free room in her inventory left.

What collected:
Lootchest between raptor's spawn and four-armed statue;
Lootchest in cave behind four-armed statue;
Lootchest in bunker;
Lootchest in alchemist lab;
Lootchest in well's secret area;
Lootchest behind heart-key's door;
Lootchest behind gold-key's door;
Lootchest in mechanical statue's room;
Lootchest on lower desk;
Lootchest on upper desk (and cobra buttplug of course);
Locker in stalker's room;
Locker in Tara's room;
Alchemist's letter;
All tomb's letters (x5);
Ship crew's letters;
All raptor's puzzles (unsolved);
All mummie's puzzles (unsolved).

bitsfullsavesets.png bitsfullsaveclothes.jpg bitsfullsavebuttplugs.jpg bitsfullsavepuzzles.jpg
^^^ items in red rectangles are sets

Last edited:

simulation_h

Dec 25, 2021
All secrets:
1) Statue near the beach
2)Bunker (code is 7153955)
3)Behind the Well after the "box puzzle" you can find the Heart Key and Crypto comic #2
4) inside the well chamber where you find some clothes and Crypto Comic #3
5)Room with Crypto comic #9 and some clothes (need a heart key)
6) room with Crypto comic #10 and some clothes (need a gold key)
7) Sailor's room at the boat crash (key to the room will be found in the sunken half of the boat, there should be a lantern underwater that will mark it for you)

if you want any clarifications on the secrets just like and reply to this comment
is there any reward for finding all of them?

Reactions: Lokospokos

Leon19

Apr 2, 2018
Damn! It's funny what they did, there are quick saves, but there is no loading from them. Solved the problem of quick saves by renaming.

Reactions: Ale69

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
How do I load a saved game? There's no Save option, and using quicksave doesn't produce a save file to load from.
Damn! It's funny what they did, there are quick saves, but there is no loading from them. Solved the problem of quick saves by renaming.
How did you do this?

Reactions: Ale69

Dsoul0202

Aug 31, 2022
I won't lie, the game is really good, there's no doubt about it. But it's frustrating not to be able to see a horse riding lara ass or a minotaur destroying Lara's ass I believe everyone is as anxious as I am to see this. To tell the truth, it's the only thing that matters. Again animopron became famous not because of reptiles, totems, or mummies (not that it wasn't bad, but... it's agonizing). It seems like he does it on purpose to generate anxiety.".

All that I want to see is very simple...(And maybe the majority here)

See the Lara's ass get fucked hard by two horse's at the same time and a minotaur

Or

See two minotaur destroying the Lara's ass (double anal) while a horse fuck her mouth or pussy or all at the same time.

The formula is very simple Lara+horse or minotaur = >ass fucked up< doesn't matter how it's gonna be, but must be.

For example, she can hold toys inside her butt before get fucked by a horse or minotaur. There are so many ideas, I hope animo see this post.

AND

There's a crucial point that animo and other horse 3d creators must pay attention to. During the final climax, it's very important for the dick to fully enter inside her Ass completely before cum seeing everything inside at the end is the best part. I believe that's it.

Bye, bye.
View attachment 2982610
Is that animation part of the game or another game?
I finished the game, I think I was missing things, I didn't get the horse, and when I reached the last point I found the statue of the minotaur and the game ended. Is there anything else to do or just that? If someone shares the save with everything completed it would be better.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
I finished the game, I think I was missing things, I didn't get the horse, and when I reached the last point I found the statue of the minotaur and the game ended. Is there anything else to do or just that? If someone shares the save with everything completed it would be better.
There is a 100%(?) save some posts above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if this is how anatomy functions, but OK. :ROFLMAO:

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
Seems like there is still no minotaur in the game. Unfortunate, because he was the main attraction of the trailer. I hope we will have some good animations with him

HonedZone

Jul 29, 2023
The title is making me laugh. The name is in sun, but shows people in water, but all the other images are inside. I think the sun is not loved as much.

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
tech illiterate here, I can't figure out how to limit the GPU usage in the "Blurred textures" issue.
I managed to fix the blurred textures and the text file says
>Instead of 0 (unlimited), you can use your own number - it's the maximum GPU texture memory usage, in MegaBytes (MBs). You can use number of your total GPU video memory.

But all values I tried to put other than 0 (1, 1,0, 1000), resulted in blurred textures. I have 2 GB of GPU memory, I want to use only half of that, not 100% as it is.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes