Yustu

May 22, 2018
so the statue near the beach still does nothing ?
I think it will spawn raptor and when T/Lara pee near first skeleton pillar.

So what's quick saving for since there's no quick loading?

Also did they really just add the worst save system ever where you can only get automatic check point saves that only work once? :KEK:
Saving is not ideal, but at least those save file don't override, so each check point is new save and those checkpoints are divided into "areas" (usually when story progresses and before major cutscene so jumping back / loading / and re-watching is possible).

Reactions: meloves69

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Any change log or just added the save system?
V2 > V3 fixes:
-Checkpoint Save System added, it's very stable, however you can occur few bugs with it:
-There is a rare crashing when loading the save, just launch the game again and it should work
-After loading a save, an additional bugged "backpack" can appear in the inventory, which has no purpose
-After loading a save, 2 zombies in the final room can be duplicated (has no effect on game progression or anything)

- New Game+ added - it allows to play the game again, with all Items saved from the previous playthrough
- Fixed bug with Puzzles, where chip's (pieces) were flying towards the camera (pieces were reaction to collision from Objectives, which was quite unexpected)
- HDR is always returning to default after a sex scene, if you changed them
- You can now wear "open-crotch" clothing+buttplugs at the same time. Open-crotch suits can also be presented in sex scenes
- Fixed a bug, when moving Clothing from 1 active slot to another active slot will hide the clothing inside the game
- Futa-peeing inside cutscenes is no longer altering cock physics
- Added "Horse" type of futa cock (only for supporters)
- Futa cocks materials now working properly with Sand-on-body, Dirt-on-body sliders, Pubic hairs. Also "Veins" slider is now adjusting veins on cock too.
- Added "Eye color" customization slider
- Removed bug with "Physical Cloth" reacting to invisible trigger volumes
- Objectives UI logic is improved
- Various fixes for clothing/accessories
- Smooth camera transition on the end of the cutscene is fixed

Reactions: Montgomery56

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
All secrets:
1) Statue near the beach
2)Bunker (code is 7153955)
3)Behind the Well after the "box puzzle" you can find the Heart Key and Crypto comic #2
4) inside the well chamber where you find some clothes and Crypto Comic #3
5)Room with Crypto comic #9 and some clothes (need a heart key)
6) room with Crypto comic #10 and some clothes (need a gold key)
7) Sailor's room at the boat crash (key to the room will be found in the sunken half of the boat, there should be a lantern underwater that will mark it for you)

if you want any clarifications on the secrets just like and reply to this comment

Darth maul

Jun 2, 2018
I won't lie, the game is really good, there's no doubt about it. But it's frustrating not to be able to see a horse riding lara ass or a minotaur destroying Lara's ass I believe everyone is as anxious as I am to see this. To tell the truth, it's the only thing that matters. Again animopron became famous not because of reptiles, totems, or mummies (not that it wasn't bad, but... it's agonizing). It seems like he does it on purpose to generate anxiety.".

All that I want to see is very simple...(And maybe the majority here)

See the Lara's ass get fucked hard by two horse's at the same time and a minotaur

Or

See two minotaur destroying the Lara's ass (double anal) while a horse fuck her mouth or pussy or all at the same time.

The formula is very simple Lara+horse or minotaur = >ass fucked up< doesn't matter how it's gonna be, but must be.

For example, she can hold toys inside her butt before get fucked by a horse or minotaur. There are so many ideas, I hope animo see this post.

AND

There's a crucial point that animo and other horse 3d creators must pay attention to. During the final climax, it's very important for the dick to fully enter inside her Ass completely before cum seeing everything inside at the end is the best part. I believe that's it.

Bye, bye.
View attachment 2982610
don't forget the ATWT element

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
Loading a save always gets me Fatal Error CTD.

V2 > V3 fixes:
-Checkpoint Save System added, it's very stable, however you can occur few bugs with it:
-There is a rare crashing when loading the save, just launch the game again and it should work
-After loading a save, an additional bugged "backpack" can appear in the inventory, which has no purpose
-After loading a save, 2 zombies in the final room can be duplicated (has no effect on game progression or anything)

"Very stable." :unsure:

So what's quick saving for since there's no quick loading?

Also did they really just add the worst save system ever where you can only get automatic check point saves that only work once? :KEK:
Agreed. A quick save that's currently useless and a checkpoint system that are 1 time uses suck.

So far I've only got to the cave exit. For some reason, that cave has a checkpoint at the start and the end of it. This is where my loads crash every time.

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
This war has been going on for a long time... -_- stop arguing about something you don’t understand... it’s not funny.
You don't need to "understand" anything. You need simply to know. And they don't. Which, I agree, is not amusing at all.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
A couple of suggestions for glitches I found

If interacting with something (ex: nipples statue) the animation doesn't start and you get stuck..
press X to ragdoll her and unstuck.

If after solving a comic puzzle you enter the inventory and the page is still there in front of everything, just open the comic book and exit, it will reset the inventory to normal.

HR 6828

Nov 15, 2021
Hi all. I can't get past the trap room. The ceiling falls and kills the heroine. The heroine peed in the pot on the left and it falls. But the ceiling comes down and crushes Tara. It's impossible to get past this.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
For stop the trap you need pee in 2 pots, one on left of room the other is in opposite corner of room, just need be quick to run and pee, it took some attempts for me but I managed to overcome it

Reactions: Lucradus

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Hi all. I can't get past the trap room. The ceiling falls and kills the heroine. The heroine peed in the pot on the left and it falls. But the ceiling comes down and crushes Tara. It's impossible to get past this.
You need to rush to one corner where there's a big pot with chains around it, then pee into it. Then rush to the other side of the room and find the 2nd pot where you do the same thing.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
the game was updated to v2 the second day, this room was temporarily fixed so you don't get crushed. You may need to download the updated version. See the top of the changelog.

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
How do I enable console in this game ? I used UUU version 3021 and 4610 but they lock up her movement.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes