hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
i think this game is too big (15gb) for almost no content at all, a small map with what, 2 creatures, a horse that probably will only appear on "EP2" and that's it.
Past the other problems like no gamepad support, he trying to mimic the TR gameplay but failing miserably.

BurningCastle

May 11, 2018
DUDES i found a awesome bug FEATURE !
if you spam the X-Button(Ragdolling) while you try to walk it can happen that the physics of the Breats stay in Ragdollmode and starts to hang down a bit--- so

MORE JIGGLE JIGGLE PHYSICS!!!! :love:o_O

the Breats act now much more naturally and hang more but it looks so awesome and stays even in the sexscenes- which is... hynotizing... :p

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
DUDES i found a awesome bug FEATURE !
if you spam the X-Button(Ragdolling) while you try to walk it can happen that the physics of the Breats stay in Ragdollmode and starts to hang down a bit--- so

MORE JIGGLE JIGGLE PHYSICS!!!! :love:o_O

the Breats act now much more naturally and hang more but it looks so awesome and stays even in the sexscenes- which is... hynotizing... :p
I feel like I need to be high before I attempt this exploit.

Reactions: Astartes91

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
Hello i have problem with my sound. actually all slide are 5% volume. i restart the game i hear the sound very high :/ i try to open GameUserSettings.ini i put 0.5 but nothing. Same for the Input, im playing AZERTY and the number 1,2,3,4 dont work. i rename in GUS.INI : Select Weapon 1",Key=Ampersand but nothing :/

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Hello i have problem with my sound. actually all slide are 5% volume. i restart the game i hear the sound very high :/ i try to open GameUserSettings.ini i put 0.5 but nothing. Same for the Input, im playing AZERTY and the number 1,2,3,4 dont work. i rename in GUS.INI : Select Weapon 1",Key=Ampersand but nothing :/
Have you try confidence ?

038717d0a14c28018f192619d0d395ead50e4d6d6cd366e2322435d1f3b1e0d8_1.jpg

Sorry .. i can't helped it, but i think main problem came from your PC which mean you must update your windows, it contains update fix for realtek hd sound system usually

Last edited:
Reactions: bigalex472

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
since the V1 i have this problem. same impossible to rebuild the keyboard. locked QWERTY in-game.. GUS.ini changes are not taken, it doesn't work :/.

mugenostar

Mar 15, 2021
Another game with great potential, but where any update? Or animopron want farm money like other contentmaker? Subverse ruin any chance for 18+ games becoming part of the game industry.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes