yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
do you have a link where you don't need to sign in first?
As the user below you quoted, the OP links have been updated.
Additionally, yes you need to "Sign in" to our site, but you can just use a string of gibberish for both username and passwords, no verification.
You can read more about it from the post in my signature.

Reactions: andersdomi124

tridimension

May 16, 2022
bonjour je ne peux pas encore sauter dans la falaise indoor je prends de l'élan je suis presque pixel ready donc j'aimerais bien je dois débloquer mon ultra instinct ou si ça n'arrivera tout simplement jamais (c'est le passage ou quand tu rate le sauter il faut remonter sur la plateforme entre les deux côtés par une liane)

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
bonjour je ne peux pas encore sauter dans la falaise indoor je prends de l'élan je suis presque pixel ready donc j'aimerais bien je dois débloquer mon ultra instinct ou si ça n'arrivera tout simplement jamais (c'est le passage ou quand tu rate le sauter il faut remonter sur la plateforme entre les deux côtés par une liane)
For those who don't understand but can help - here's a google translation

Hello, I can't jump into the indoor cliff yet, I'm gaining momentum, I'm almost pixel ready, so I'd like to, I need to unlock my ultra instinct or if it will simply never happen (it's the passage, or when you miss, jump, you have to go back up on the platform between the two sides by a vine)

Reactions: meloves69

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v5Supporter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
whats new in supporters version?

Reactions: Lhyy

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
When modyfing the body it doesn't remain the way I modified it. Does anyone knows why?
I have the supporters version, ofc

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I had problems, when I changed from v2 to v3. So when I deleted the APPDATA folder of BITS, it got less buggy. Maybe that could help some of your problems.

Reactions: ionsandman

icereg1992

May 24, 2021
Did anybody make any progress on unlocking the character creation sliders? I need those tits to be smaller :p not having much luck directly editing the U0_TaraSliders.sav file

darkfetish01

Oct 23, 2020
Did anybody make any progress on unlocking the character creation sliders? I need those tits to be smaller :p not having much luck directly editing the U0_TaraSliders.sav file
Use Supporters Version! It's ready for Download.

You can also use:
for change "U0_TaraSliders.sav".

MorphVal_5_98144224446E222171003D8EA3F7E9F9 3 1
MorphVal_5_98144224446E222171003D8EA3F7E9F9 6 1

are the values for bigness and hanging of tits.

It might be sense to change " InventorySize " to 60 on site 2 in "U0_QS_2023-*.sav!

best regards
Paddy

Last edited:

vevelion

May 2, 2022

You can also use:
upload your save and on site 7/7 and one of the last options is "titlevelfactor".
It might be sense to change " InventorySize " to 60 on site 2!

best regards
Paddy
i always use this site when i need .sav file to edit. But somehow in this game and other unreal engine 4 games save files i cannot edit. This website always gives an error tht called unsupported file. How did you open the file with using this website ?

Reactions: bonsaii

darkfetish01

Oct 23, 2020
i always use this site when i need .sav file to edit. But somehow in this game and other unreal engine 4 games save files i cannot edit. This website always gives an error tht called unsupported file. How did you open the file with using this website ?

You tried to upload a wrong file...
in your Folder: "C:\Users\yourcurrentuser\AppData\Local\BITSv5\Saved\SaveGames"
sort your folder of "date" and than you'll find a file similar to:
U0_QS_2023-12-06_18.13.14.sav.

Thats for me the last "quicksave" File.

have fun
Paddy

Last edited:
Reactions: ValeriaVictrix
Aug 12, 2018

You can also use:
upload your save and on site 7/7 and one of the last options is "titlevelfactor".
It might be sense to change " InventorySize " to 60 on site 2!

best regards
Paddy
Does this may also work with her butt?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes