efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Right after the sex scene with the statue comes a scene and you hear the noise of rocks being dragged, as if something was being opened. But I didn't find out what it was.
I didn't pay any attention to it, however I had explored the surroundings after the scene and hadn't noticed anything.
The crack behind the statue is also present right away... maybe that's where the animation is missing?

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
The statue on the beach actually opens a currently unreachable bunker.
As stated by the Mad Alchemist’s letter, the red crosses mark the locations of his bunkers. The statue faces out to such a marking on the other side of the water, but Tara can’t swim out to it.

dasvaca

Jan 4, 2021
The statue on the beach actually opens a currently unreachable bunker.
As stated by the Mad Alchemist’s letter, the red crosses mark the locations of his bunkers. The statue faces out to such a marking on the other side of the water, but Tara can’t swim out to it.
Thanks Vengeance_11 . I was suspicious that it was something inaccessible at the moment. The game is very good. I hope the project continues.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Ah.. so it is like the last time, when they took 4 months just to add the nicknames of the various patreons. I am sure this new update is ready, it will just take 3 months to decide the horse nickname.
What about "Cloppity dickity wreakity" ?

PINKLOVE

Jan 15, 2024
how to exit of the tomb,its blocked.
it's depending where are you...
if you stuck with f*in mummies when jumping down to get a bow with arrows then take a weapon and shoot the rope between wooden boards.. it's highlighted..
sorry if dind't guess... my telepathic skills not at highest level :)

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
What do you think about all of this? I mean, it looks like it will be completed, maybe even playable. That's already an accomplishment considering how it is with nsfw games. However, what could Animopron introduce that hasn't been in Lara and Quiet series? It doesn't look like group scenes are on the menu. Combat and story probably won't carry this game. In all that time, Animopron could have started new series (or continue with something previously made).

Maiiii

Apr 5, 2023
What do you think about all of this? I mean, it looks like it will be completed, maybe even playable. That's already an accomplishment considering how it is with nsfw games. However, what could Animopron introduce that hasn't been in Lara and Quiet series? It doesn't look like group scenes are on the menu. Combat and story probably won't carry this game. In all that time, Animopron could have started new series (or continue with something previously made).
I wouldn´t mind if animo decided to recycle some of his content of the Lara or Quiet series bcs i think all that was well made only thing is the lara series is pretty much outdated if it comes to graphics so maybe we will get something like a prequel to the lara series?? Would be cool imo ^^

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
I wouldn´t mind if animo decided to recycle some of his content of the Lara or Quiet series bcs i think all that was well made only thing is the lara series is pretty much outdated if it comes to graphics so maybe we will get something like a prequel to the lara series?? Would be cool imo ^^
It is well made. If it will be something recycled, well, it already exists. Only thing I can think of that isn't in his works is footjob, everything else is there. Only way to add new flavour would be increase number of enemies/horses/whatever. Or have monsters, like from The Witcher imo.

Reactions: Maiiii

Maiiii

Apr 5, 2023
It is well made. If it will be something recycled, well, it already exists. Only thing I can think of that isn't in his works is footjob, everything else is there. Only way to add new flavour would be increase number of enemies/horses/whatever. Or have monsters, like from The Witcher imo.
Speaking of monsters, he posted this a while ago and I'd love to see more of that in part 2. Maybe someone knows more about it, like if animo inteded to add this into the game or something in the future.

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Speaking of monsters, he posted this a while ago and I'd love to see more of that in part 2. Maybe someone knows more about it, like if animo inteded to add this into the game or something in the future.
Minotaur should be boss (enemy at least) in part 2, there are some previews of sex scenes with him, so it should be in game. ;) I meant monsters apart from that. Would be interested in what Animopron could do with tentacles for example.

Maiiii

Apr 5, 2023
Minotaur should be boss (enemy at least) in part 2, there are some previews of sex scenes with him, so it should be in game. ;) I meant monsters apart from that. Would be interested in what Animopron could do with tentacles for example.
Yh a larger variety of monsters would be great and tentacles would also add a nice touch, im thinking about some vine tentacles for some kind of jungle temple scene if that makes any sence ^^

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes