Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
The original "Lara Croft" series features shooting, scrambling, puzzles and riddles and no disgusting sex scenes. At the same time, you prefer to play this game and complain about unpleasant sex scenes. Logically.
I'll quote myself from a few pages back to catch you up.

When I first discovered there were adult games, the thing I came looking for was an adult Tomb Raider parody. What I found was browser games and VN's. This is the first game I've found that even comes close. Open world, exploration, puzzles and a customizable Lara... awesome! I have played it and replayed it, but I have to skip several scenes, and its looking to only get worse. Hopefully, some day, something like this will be available with a bit more believable sex scenes in it. It is literally the only thing stopping me from supporting. What I would give for a 3D, open world rendition of Goons Raid Her.
I've played the LC games, this is the closest thing to them with adult content that I have found. I'm not asking for that content to be altered, just maybe add some less extreme options. I know that is not what most fans of this game want, which is why I say "option". I've know the Dev has a lot on his plate and I've accepted that will probably not happen. It's still funny in this realm of "no kink shaming" how defensive some get when someone else expresses tastes differ from theirs.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
In ep 1 we have seen just one small part of the first map. In ep2 we get the second big part
E1 takes something about 2/3 of existing map. There is not too much space left. Obviously minotaur's temple. Long beach (which is not too big), tower as we saw in trailer (is unplayable for now), temple on small island (closed door; can be just decoration) and probably caverns (don't exist now, but something like this you can see on the end of beach, plus caverns was in trailer).
This is Animo we talking about. Don't expect too much.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Mmm my guess in new update there will be unlocked the rest of areas of part 1 with the new mobs and the miniboss anubis, as for the minotaur boss in the second area (the castle) we should wait most probably end of year or next year, instead this new update should be in end month or mid March, considering also the horse implementation guess will be polished in next months, also the next update I think will be a bit heavy in weight around 20-25 giga considering the new area and mobs, plus horse and boss, is just a rough estimation, we will wait and see if is correct my guess

Last edited:

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
It's just weird, since he has said before there would be no more updates to ep1. Thus the assumption this would be a ep2 build.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Confirm that is an upgraded version of the Ep. 1 at least will be a complete version of the first areas, sure the horse will be present rideable but yet not fuckable due necessary polish of new mechanics of engine I think,and plus we will see the new mobs and anubis boss of the first part of beasts in the sun, so will be resumed as Ep. 1, while the Ep. 2 will involve the rest of areas that will be worked in this year including the minotaur boss in the second part of area mentioned by animo the castle, and improvement of horse sex in wip, not sure about mobs in Ep. 2,aside anubis we know that are present skeletons mages with horse dick, remain to see what will be implented in next months, so guys we need have patience and see how will progress

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes