Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Ooof i saw someone posted a screenshot of the horse so i thought it is a part of the part 1.
The horse does make an appearance in a in-game cinematic and than trots off. So technically it is in there, just can't interact and get to it.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
I just really don't like how Lara looks in this game... I'd prefer a "closer to original" Lara (meaning Lara from the new reboot, or even from Underworld). Overexaggerated curves always looked seriously weird for me.
It's not Lara tho :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I just really don't like how Lara looks in this game... I'd prefer a "closer to original" Lara (meaning Lara from the new reboot, or even from Underworld). Overexaggerated curves always looked seriously weird for me.
She is customizable, build her how you like. Though it still will not be L.C.

Reactions: Gojii

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Dude that's is crazy , animo knows what we want..... See lara having sex with the minotaur or with the fucking horse, So simple, yet he still loses time without any reason, or he just wants to keep the supporters paying forever.
View attachment 3335708

Something like this.... So simple.....
Do you know what artist created this or even what AI model has been used to create this? The link to seeart on rule34 is dead and it's hard to find anything concrete...

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Funny that because it's not Lara.... That would be an easy lawsuit if it was.
Yeah, sure ok.... my point still stands though. I just personally don't like her.

She is "customizable", build your big ass Lara how you like.
Ah, what a funny joke. I don't want her to have a "big ass", that's the point. There's barely any customization and no matter what you change, her proportions are still the same. Try to give her the body of a sexy "realistic" girl, like Lara from the 2013 reboot, or maybe the main girl from Wild Life, and not the bimbo bitch with inflated fat boobs, ass and thighs that she is in this game, let's see what you come up to, it's impossible. And unfortunately, this can't change, because otherwise it would screw up the animations and they wouldn't align properly.

Last edited:

Islamabad902

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, sure ok.... my point still stands though. I just personally don't like her.

Ah, what a funny joke. I don't want her to have a "big ass", that's the point. There's barely any customization and no matter what you change, her proportions are still the same. Try to give her the body of a sexy "realistic" girl, like Lara from the 2013 reboot, or maybe the main girl from Wild Life, and not the bimbo bitch with inflated fat boobs, ass and thighs that she is in this game, let's see what you come up to, it's impossible. And unfortunately, this can't change, because otherwise it would screw up the animations and they wouldn't align properly.
The character's name is Tara, but i agree with you... animo should make it possible to customize her into a normal girl

zexxx

Aug 31, 2020

Not like not play. Why you tell it us? How can we help you? You want realistic body but you don't worry how cock, which bigger then "not Lara", dont kill her...

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Not like not play. Why you tell it us? How can we help you? You want realistic body but you don't worry how cock, which bigger then "not Lara", dont kill her...
Of course I'm not playing. I would play if she had a hotter body.

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
It's just going to be another updated ep1 release anyways its not like there will be any new meaningful content or animations.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes