SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
New secret seems to be these blue ornaments lying about, need to find & shoot 10. Will keep updating...
  1. The fall before you get the bow
  2. Room after you shoot the 2 bits of wood and open the door
  3. Room just before the 2 mummies (one with the one jacking off)
  4. In the room with those 2 mummies above a door
  5. Dangling in the big statue room opposite the statue
  6. Right after you unlock the door on the right.
  7. In the first mummy room where you find the bow
  8. Next to the 2 struts you need to shoot
  9. In the room just after the struts up high
I had no idea i was playing OG resident evil 4 all over again.

All so what do you get out of it?

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys, how do you get out of the room where theres i 4 levers? also the mummy's are invisible, dahek x)
pull levers randomly, you will ear a clear nois of gears, that lever will not be operable anymore and by excusion you will understand what leaver to pull.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
wow, this is actually good. took me about an hour to play through everything but it was really, really fun and well designed.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I'm still trying to find the door opened by the four arms statue. No clues of where to look :'(

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Just full completed it with 4/8 secrets.

Honestly a super fun game, not super into the gaping and beast stuff but that's fine. Honestly this feels like the game Wild Life wishes it was, an actual fun questline that has you to some extent live through the protagonist, excellent worldbuilding and very nice levels. Only fell through the map once but the autosaving is frequent enough for it not to be a problem.

Honestly a 10/10 use of the Unreal Engine. It's like if WildLife and Silicon Lust combined and actually had a fun and engaging story with just enough boobs and coom to keep you going while you play. It also ran with no frame problems.
The quests aren't overly difficult but they also aren't in your face, and given that I only managed half the secrets they sure hide some of them well.

Very pleased with this game, incredible job.
runs surprisingly well, too. unlike wild life and silicon lust

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes