zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
someone give me the password from the hatch, I lost the piece of paper with it, but I can't find it on the forum ( , I will be very grateful.

bobjones

Apr 25, 2017
In an actual new game release, do you seek game progress or a photo mode first?
The question was: "Have you tried the photo mode?"

You didn't answer it, but I reckon your answer is no. I would prefer this photo mode over additional content. You should try it. Hint: Use it during cut-scenes and use the "R" button to fast-forward

Jul 29, 2021
The question was: "Have you tried the photo mode?"

You didn't answer it, but I reckon your answer is no. I would prefer this photo mode over additional content. You should try it. Hint: Use it during cut-scenes and use the "R" button to fast-forward
Since you answered everything, try pressing 'N' at least two times.
And btw, see my previous posts.
I've posted about the photo mode.
Photo mode it is not a priority, at least for me.

Last edited:

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
The ending of the update is a dick move but good game overall, feels more like Tomb Raider than the reboot.
The pee mechanic is jank (it's hard to tell where it's going) but fun, hope you do more puzzles involving it and maybe a way to lock her in place and move the camera freely around while doing it.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Performance improvement is nice, actually plays now. But in terms of content, i don't think it's even worth trying.

But i guess it's easy to be unsatisfied during development. Looking forward to more content and polish.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Just full completed it with 4/8 secrets.

Honestly a super fun game, not super into the gaping and beast stuff but that's fine. Honestly this feels like the game Wild Life wishes it was, an actual fun questline that has you to some extent live through the protagonist, excellent worldbuilding and very nice levels. Only fell through the map once but the autosaving is frequent enough for it not to be a problem.

Honestly a 10/10 use of the Unreal Engine. It's like if WildLife and Silicon Lust combined and actually had a fun and engaging story with just enough boobs and coom to keep you going while you play. It also ran with no frame problems.
The quests aren't overly difficult but they also aren't in your face, and given that I only managed half the secrets they sure hide some of them well.

Very pleased with this game, incredible job.

Montgomery56

May 10, 2018
Any idea when they might release v2 of the game with the new boss and horse, or are either of these two items already added in v6?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes