Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Don't get me wrong, but for something that is free for most of us, we shouldn't complain so much about Animo delaying the update... it's normal, we don't know the real struggle behind the development of this title.
If you comment here, it means you do not pay the subscription to his Patreon page, so you don't really have the rights to complain.
If you're supporting him, it's perfect, and I am sure that you can complain because you have the right since you pay the subscription and you can do this on one of his Patreon pages.
We all should give more respects to a man that is doing a fucking really great job. The only one doing this kind of shit on the internet since the dawn of the internet.
Much love for all of you
Been a while since I've seen such a post like this get so many likes. Literally every point you're arguing is objectively wrong, and it's built on wildly anti-consumer logic too.

Amazonian

Oct 6, 2017
the body sliders apply in all scenes now, they don't revert to the default setting anymore, that's one big improvement also as far as I can see dev added some sort of interaction system for the scenes.

I like it.

Jul 29, 2021
whats the changelog? what new content is there in this update
2.png
My expression when I saw the unnecessary re-release of episode 1 after so many delays.

It has lip syncing which I didn't pay attention to, poses, expressions (as you see), a rideable horse with a large ding dong, and a new bug as Animo mentioned.
I took a look at it for about 5 minutes and then i quit.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 3451543
My expression when I saw the unnecessary re-release of episode 1 after so many delays.

It has lip syncing which I didn't pay attention to, poses, expressions (as you see), a rideable horse with a large ding dong, and a new bug as Animo mentioned.
I took a look at it for about 5 minutes and then i quit.
wait, so from v5 there's no new sex content? :(

Reactions: rammby
Jul 29, 2021
wait, so from v5 there's no new sex content? :(
Changelist:
V5 > V6
fixes:
- Added DLSS
- Added photomode
- Added lipsync for Tara's voicelines
- Added interactive physical bones in sex scenes/inventory
- Added fast-traveling system
- Ability to call the horse in the open environments - for testing purposes (only for this supporters build)
- Foliage now interacts with the player (certain plants are still not, will be fixed later)
- Mirrors are now disabled if using texture resolution setting "Low" or "Medium" (should increase perfomance in these areas)
- Added fall damage
- Alternative animations for cutscenes, while being a "dickgirl" Tara (hand moves away, so it's not clipping). No sex scenes affected yet, just cutscenes
- Added 1 more secret

- Body type sliders are now separated to "Upper/Lower body"
- Body type settings are not resetting to default on sex scenes (may create some clipping issues though)
- Fixed issue with "Merc Boots" item, hiding wrong character geometry

Last edited:

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
how do i catch the horse when im chasing it a cutscene at the minotaur statue starts and i get kicked back to the main menu

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 29, 2021
Funny that cause the Changelist.txt file in the V6 has all them fixes for V6
It says v5 instead of v6, and the image is cropped. It is confusing.
Yes, it actually shows the changes (cropped) for v6, but it is labeled as v5.
I've copied the actual v6 changelog from the game if you look at my previous posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: sentinel92
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes