bigolddinger

Jan 1, 2018
Has anyone confirmed if all of the "X" locations have been programmed into the game? (the locations that are "promised" by way of the "mad man's note" where the word "Five" is crossed out with the same sort of red-colored "X" symbol that is later shown by large red colored graffiti symbols with "X" followed by an arabic numeral 1-5, eg "X1" or "X5")

I have found the X3 and X5 locations, which both have correctly programmed game variables (eg they both cause the "Secret Found" message to display, and both include items to be picked up).

the X1 symbol is scrawled on the "Back side" of the rectangular block hung above the water trap in the room immediately after you receive the Bow and Arrow (you have to jump to the other side, then turn around and look at the block to see the X1). I'm not playing the game at the moment, and can't remember the exact X5 location except that I know its intermediate between the X3 location which occurs early, and the X1 location which occurs later on in the temple.

Logic dictates that if there is a secret location its hidden in the water somewhere, presumably through another swimmable corridor (just like the x3 location, which labels the hidden-side of the sunken well secret, reached after the crate-throw puzzle)

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
the falling roof scene is toohard since her pee action are bad made (cant see/aim were it goes etc)
random useless jigsaw puzzles with no utility than using inventory slot...etc.

Islamabad902

Nov 5, 2023
the falling roof scene is toohard since her pee action are bad made (cant see/aim were it goes etc)
random useless jigsaw puzzles with no utility than using inventory slot...etc.
you can remove her necklace, a dick will show up and then you can use it to aim

test89

Jun 25, 2017
so is there only 2 raptors or are more supposed to spawn?
There are initially just two (the first one in the starting area and the second after leaving the temple and going left), but more will spawn when you enter and leave the secret bunker. Be sure to get the gun, since arrows might as well be pool noodles thrown by a toddler.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
what does the secret statue activate exactly? the 4 armed 1 near the beach, just to be clear

also is there a way to unlock the door in the mad alchemist room?

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
There are initially just two (the first one in the starting area and the second after leaving the temple and going left), but more will spawn when you enter and leave the secret bunker. Be sure to get the gun, since arrows might as well be pool noodles thrown by a toddler.
i only got the 1s that spawned from the bunker

Jul 29, 2021
because i wanted to try it, i mustve just missed the scene that spawns the raptors
Today is supposedly the day of the release, according to the sources here.
The two-day delay, which was actually much longer, ends today.
Also, I don't think you will be able to use any previous saves, so you will have to do everything all over again.

Reactions: Kvexer

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Today is supposedly the day of the release, according to the sources here.
The two-day delay, which was actually much longer, ends today.
Also, I don't think you will be able to use any previous saves, so you will have to do everything all over again.
The game isn't that long and you don't have to collect every flower, every coin and every comic page. Ignoring the comics alone can shave more than half an hour or so off the game.

Jul 29, 2021
The game isn't that long and you don't have to collect every flower, every coin and every comic page. Ignoring the comics alone can shave more than half an hour or so off the game.
For someone playing this open-world game for the first time, I'm sure it will take a lot more than that due to puzzle-solving, opening doors, finding costumes, and general exploration.

Montgomery56

May 10, 2018
They probably had bugs or errors at the last minute, I guess they want to make it as good as possible considering the large amount of bugs in the first version of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: DicksInSpace
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes