test89

Jun 25, 2017
Just asking but is there a way to increase inventory slot can't really have all clothing if there isn't a way in game is there a way to modify the game files to get more slot
The backpack on the ship. It's pretty late in the game, so you'll most likely have discarded stuff already. But it's there for a New Game+ playthrough, so you can collect almost everything then.

LostMelt

Dec 6, 2020
The backpack on the ship. It's pretty late in the game, so you'll most likely have discarded stuff already. But it's there for a New Game+ playthrough, so you can collect almost everything then.
Oh well fuck me since when I tried to collect the backpack my inventory was full so it glitch I did not get more slot and have to reload the save haaaa

Jul 29, 2021
Today should release an updated ep 1 with all new features already done for ep2, some new mechanics, no scenes tho
Ep 2 no release date news. I uploaded a screenshot of what ep2 will have, they are in this thread so look for my messages some pages before
So, are we there yet?

Jul 29, 2021
I'm pretty sure that people would be screaming bloody murder if a buggy, barely playable build had been released.
Are they just making up excuses to justify more delays? Who knows. And you don't either.
There is one thing for sure:
Animo promised another release of episode 1 (not 2) at the end of the previous month, and now there is yet another delay.
Slow updates and frequent delays are what defines Animo when it comes to delivering.
Don't blame me for stating the facts.
Animo created his own image.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Don't get me wrong, but for something that is free for most of us, we shouldn't complain so much about Animo delaying the update... it's normal, we don't know the real struggle behind the development of this title.
If you comment here, it means you do not pay the subscription to his Patreon page, so you don't really have the rights to complain.
If you're supporting him, it's perfect, and I am sure that you can complain because you have the right since you pay the subscription and you can do this on one of his Patreon pages.
We all should give more respects to a man that is doing a fucking really great job. The only one doing this kind of shit on the internet since the dawn of the internet.
Much love for all of you

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
Don't get me wrong, but for something that is free for most of us, we shouldn't complain so much about Animo delaying the update... it's normal, we don't know the real struggle behind the development of this title.
If you comment here, it means you do not pay the subscription to his Patreon page, so you don't really have the rights to complain.
If you're supporting him, it's perfect, and I am sure that you can complain because you have the right since you pay the subscription and you can do this on one of his Patreon pages.
We all should give more respects to a man that is doing a fucking really great job. The only one doing this kind of shit on the internet since the dawn of the internet.
Much love for all of you
sry my english is not the best, but i try my best :)

Thats the most problem here and in other threads.

I want it free and i want it now!

They call me a stupid supporter because the creator couldn't meet his schedule due to some reasons. And then having to justify why you still support it.
And unfortunately this is the case in many forums with some users who think it is their place to judge others. That's why I've decided not to share anything with others who later insult me for supporting creators.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
sry my english is not the best, but i try my best :)

Thats the most problem here and in other threads.

I want it free and i want it now!

They call me a stupid supporter because the creator couldn't meet his schedule due to some reasons. And then having to justify why you still support it.
And unfortunately this is the case in many forums with some users who think it is their place to judge others. That's why I've decided not to share anything with others who later insult me for supporting creators.
Agreed. Many people here scream about stupid supporters who get milked by Animo for money. I love his work and I support him to do more. You get the game for free on this forum.
same people who beg for the link are angry about the lack of consistency.
Animo is bad with deadlines and everyone knows this, so I dont really care about him not releasing it right now. It will come and it will be good for sure

Dralich

Jun 9, 2022
Agreed. Many people here scream about stupid supporters who get milked by Animo for money. I love his work and I support him to do more. You get the game for free on this forum.
same people who beg for the link are angry about the lack of consistency.
Animo is bad with deadlines and everyone knows this, so I dont really care about him not releasing it right now. It will come and it will be good for sure
Too many people here do not understand that no one is forcing you to support him, at the same time you can stop anytime you want. They just want to argue with people on the internet and the best way to deal with them is to ignore what they bitch and moan about.

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
Yeah, sure ok.... my point still stands though. I just personally don't like her.

Ah, what a funny joke. I don't want her to have a "big ass", that's the point. There's barely any customization and no matter what you change, her proportions are still the same. Try to give her the body of a sexy "realistic" girl, like Lara from the 2013 reboot, or maybe the main girl from Wild Life, and not the bimbo bitch with inflated fat boobs, ass and thighs that she is in this game, let's see what you come up to, it's impossible. And unfortunately, this can't change, because otherwise it would screw up the animations and they wouldn't align properly.
It's the point of my post...
Need to learn to recognize irony sir ;)

Reactions: Retts

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Much love for all of you
I sorta agree and disagree.

On one hand, many people here are completely disrespectful, entitled or just toxic about negativity around games. None of that really contributes to a thread and really, no one across the internet cares except the person insulted or called out. On that other hand, Its good to log down and trend these games and their development for those that that are new to it. Just yesterday I tried a new game, didn't read the feed back in the thread. What I found was a trashheap on my own 2 hours of time wasted where I could have looked at half the posts there andset my expectations lower and not beat my head against a wall like I did.

At least people here shouldn't be surprised with delays, rather expect them.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes