Jul 29, 2021
They probably had bugs or errors at the last minute, I guess they want to make it as good as possible considering the large amount of bugs in the first version of the game.
A large amount of bullsh*t is more like it.
Episode 1 is now considered quite stable.
Episode 1 v6 was supposed to be released last month, but it was delayed.
Furthermore, it was delayed again 4 days ago due to new bugs that occurred when the rideable horse was imported into the game.
Now, this makes me wonder if the rideable horse was imported on the last day of release.
Yeah, it sounds stupid.
The conclusions are up to you, ladies and gentlemen.
Delay after delay.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
A large amount of bullsh*t is more like it.
Episode 1 is now considered quite stable.
Episode 1 v6 was supposed to be released last month, but it was delayed.
Furthermore, it was delayed again 4 days ago due to new bugs that occurred when the rideable horse was imported into the game.
Now, this makes me wonder if the rideable horse was imported on the last day of release.
Yeah, it sounds stupid.
The conclusions are up to you, ladies and gentlemen.
Delay after delay.
Where many of these creators fall apart is with communication. They announce the release of A on date B, miss that date, promise a release C days later and then go dark when C days have passed, only to then reanimate after D days and blame the whole thing on personal issues (health, family, etc.) or the discovery on more bugs that will definitely be fixed for the release in E days. Rinse and repeat.

Don't promise something you can't keep, especially not on the internet and for people who're giving you money. Either Animo (and his team) were hopelessly optimistic regarding being able to fix the issues with the new release in two days or were never planning on making their deadline, knowing that only a minority of their supporters will drop out.

When communicating a delay of two days, you can be damned sure that people will be counting down the minutes and freak out when 48 hours have passed. Just go with a delay that gives you more breathing room, like a week. That's something most will tolerate and typically enough to iron out most of the issues. No one is expecting a perfect release, but one that doesn't crash at random or softlocks can be expected.

I will happily admit that I have no idea why the game is being delayed again. Delays can be justified, but need to communicated properly.

Yarhibol

Aug 24, 2022
For some reason I am stuck in the cave. Tried jumping from the rock in the middle of the lake onto the one opposite the entrance, for some reason not making it across. Please help

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, it may sound a bit lame but I am not sure how to exit the cave. Trying to jump from one rock onto another but each time I am ending up in water. Any ideas ?
View attachment 3448489
Are you doing a running jump or standing at the edge and then jumping forward? A running jump should easily cover that gap. And why does your game look like it's running on a potato?

Yarhibol

Aug 24, 2022
Are you doing a running jump or standing at the edge and then jumping forward? A running jump should easily cover that gap. And why does your game look like it's running on a potato?
Doing running jump but for some reason it is not working. I hold w + l shift and then jump just before the edge, nada.
The quality is bad as I am running it on a laptop :)

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016

Accompanying text from the post:

Ok, here's an "early" version, since i promised to release a next version for a long time.
There is still one major problem we just discovered, but it's very hard to solve it, cause it's bugging only on the build game (in the editor it works perfect). It's pretty hard to find/solve such bugs, so i will just leave this version "as it is", so you can check the other features for now.
The bug is very obvious - two first zombies are not spawning, after using a totem. That's quite major, but again - you can check everything else (other things seems to work good).
We will fix that issue of course, but it's very hard to do that in a rush, right now.

What's new? You can read the TXT file in the folder. Main points are:

-Photomode (press P)
-Horse (press H to spawn, hold H to make him follow you)
-Lipsync

Again, sorry for such long waiting, and 1 major bug in this version... We spend a week trying to fix the critical issues with GameManager, and today we discovered this bug (it followed up the previous changes we made, it was not here before).

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018

Accompanying text from the post:

Ok, here's an "early" version, since i promised to release a next version for a long time.
There is still one major problem we just discovered, but it's very hard to solve it, cause it's bugging only on the build game (in the editor it works perfect). It's pretty hard to find/solve such bugs, so i will just leave this version "as it is", so you can check the other features for now.
The bug is very obvious - two first zombies are not spawning, after using a totem. That's quite major, but again - you can check everything else (other things seems to work good).
We will fix that issue of course, but it's very hard to do that in a rush, right now.

What's new? You can read the TXT file in the folder. Main points are:

-Photomode (press P)
-Horse (press H to spawn, hold H to make him follow you)
-Lipsync

Again, sorry for such long waiting, and 1 major bug in this version... We spend a week trying to fix the critical issues with GameManager, and today we discovered this bug (it followed up the previous changes we made, it was not here before).
do you know when the links will be updated?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
In fact - no point downloading version 6? Any new scenes? Costumes? The mysterious DOOR (where we find the 1n thing near the statue) remains closed X_X, but even with the help of NOCLIP I realized that it was empty...

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
In fact - no point downloading version 6? Any new scenes? Costumes? The mysterious DOOR (where we find the 1n thing near the statue) remains closed X_X, but even with the help of NOCLIP I realized that it was empty...
What i understood they added ridable horse.

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017
Don't get me wrong, but for something that is free for most of us, we shouldn't complain so much about Animo delaying the update... it's normal, we don't know the real struggle behind the development of this title.
If you comment here, it means you do not pay the subscription to his Patreon page, so you don't really have the rights to complain.
If you're supporting him, it's perfect, and I am sure that you can complain because you have the right since you pay the subscription and you can do this on one of his Patreon pages.
We all should give more respects to a man that is doing a fucking really great job. The only one doing this kind of shit on the internet since the dawn of the internet.
Much love for all of you
Life happens. The majority of coomers don't know about that part, and by either supporting or freeloading on this site- only giving credit to this developer when they make that singular virtual horse scene as if this is just some other Ren'py Daz3D Virtual Novel still image slop that could do it with ease w/o bugs.

Then again, this dev only has a single 6 dollar tier on their subscribestar/ only making 33k a month along with a BTC link on their wordpress, which shocked tf out of me because the quality on this is nuts. I'm assuming "AminoPron" has never shared any insights on a studio and or a team yet because their public posts are mostly first person.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes